Siemens Healthcare s.r.o. Siemens Healthcare je poskytovateľom medicínskych riešení so špičkovými kompetenciami a s inovačnou silou v oblasti diagnostických a terapeutických technológií, vrátane informačných technológií a systémovej integrácie.Vďaka akvizíciám v segmente laboratórnej diagnostiky sme sa stali prvou skutočne diagnostickou spoločnosťou na svete, ktorá ponúka zobrazovacie technológie a laboratórnu diagnostiku, terapiu, zdravotnícke IT riešenia doplnené poradenstvom a servisnou podporou. Siemens Healthcare dodáva komplexnú škálu riešení – od prevencie a včasného odhalenia choroby až po jej diagnostiku, liečbu a starostlivosť o pacienta.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What we are looking for
We are looking for an Software Architect to work in the Healthcare IT sector in Žilina.
As Software Architect you will be responsible for providing the software architecture expertise in developing the architecture and design of a web-based software platform based on the requirement specification provided.
You will be the owner of the software architectural documents thus created.
You will interact closely with the Product Owner and stakeholders to ensure the architecture defined is accurately translated into the design and code.
In summary, your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to the following:
• Analyze requirements specifications for architectural requirements and provide inputs for software effort estimation for the same to ensure that the planning process is efficient
• Architect, Design and Implement assigned components / modules as per the quality guidelines and timelines and delivery of a software product that meets all end customer expectations
• Ensure quality of the software artifacts and technical delivery of the assigned modules / components (Ex: Feature completion, software solutions, technical support to meet the timelines, establishing tools & technologies) through planned reviews and audits of work products during the phase of deliver
• Mentor and guide project team members on all technical aspects by reviewing work products and providing timely feedback to ensure that the overall technical competence of the team grows.
• Perform technical co-ordination with the corresponding stakeholders through periodic meetings to ensure that all potential road blocks for successful delivery are identified early and necessary mitigation steps are taken by all relevant project stakeholders.
• Be responsible for the Authorship and Ownership of all architectural documents produced, ensuring that all relevant stakeholder view points are considered, thereby ensuring a high standard for the technical documents
• Interface with other lead architects in sharing experience in software architecture to define best practices and to adopt them within the projects
Required education, skills and personality requirements
Required education University education (Bachelor's degree)
Educational Specialization Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent work experience
Language Requirements English - advanced
Number of years of experience 3
Personality requirements and skills Professional skills:
• 3+ years of proven experience as software architect
• Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
• Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
• Understanding of software quality assurance principles
• Solid understanding and experience in applying TDD and other engineering practices
• A technical mindset with great attention to detail
• High quality organizational and leadership skills
• Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
• MSc/MA in computer science or related engineering field
• Multy- year experience in working in Scrum environment
Personality requirements and skills:
• Enthusiasm for software development
• Good communication skills, both verbally and in technical documentations and presentations
• Self-motivated nature with excellent time management skills
• Attention to detail with strong organizational and documentation skills
• Ability to understand complex code and business rules
• A strong work ethic and a positive attitude
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Socializing programs (teambuildings)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)