Siemens Healthcare s.r.o. Siemens Healthcare je poskytovateľom medicínskych riešení so špičkovými kompetenciami a s inovačnou silou v oblasti diagnostických a terapeutických technológií, vrátane informačných technológií a systémovej integrácie.Vďaka akvizíciám v segmente laboratórnej diagnostiky sme sa stali prvou skutočne diagnostickou spoločnosťou na svete, ktorá ponúka zobrazovacie technológie a laboratórnu diagnostiku, terapiu, zdravotnícke IT riešenia doplnené poradenstvom a servisnou podporou. Siemens Healthcare dodáva komplexnú škálu riešení – od prevencie a včasného odhalenia choroby až po jej diagnostiku, liečbu a starostlivosť o pacienta.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What we are looking for
We are looking for Java developers of ALL levels for our new software development team to build software systems for the healthcare sector.
You will participate in the development of a web-based portal that lets our customers manage the performance and maintenance of their Siemens Healthcare systems 24/7. It helps our customers in hospitals and labs to maintain control over their fleet of medical devices at all times.
You will be implementing a system designed to ease the workday of our customers, to make their work more pleasant while allowing them to do a better job - whether planning maintenance activities, monitoring the status of the systems and service requests, or documenting service history.
We are using agile methods of software development (Scrum) and apply best engineering practices. We deal with complex challenges in an interdisciplinary environment with a global outreach. If we need help or coaching, we can always reach out to a solid network of experts within our organization.
Required education, skills and personality requirements
Required education University education (Bachelor's degree)
Educational Specialization Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent work experience
Language Requirements • English – advanced
• German - optional
Number of years of experience 2
Personality requirements and skills Professional skills:
• Experience in software engineering
• Experience in using and applying of OOD, OOP and potentially design patterns
• Understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and engineering practices such as TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Code Review, etc.
• Hands-on experience in programming in Java EE using SQL, Hibernate, Maven, Spring
• Test automation using tools such as Junit, Mockito, Selenium
Experience in any of the following technologies/tools is welcome:
• SOAP or REST Web Services
• Web servers e.g. Tomcat, AWS, Jenkins, Sonar Qube
Personality requirements and skills:
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Good aptitude for learning new technologies
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Good interpersonal and communications skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Wide career and personal growth options
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, 100% coverage of sick leave)
• Extra days-off
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kinder gardens, summer camps)
• Socializing programs (team buildings)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)