Siemens Healthcare s.r.o. Siemens Healthcare je poskytovateľom medicínskych riešení so špičkovými kompetenciami a s inovačnou silou v oblasti diagnostických a terapeutických technológií, vrátane informačných technológií a systémovej integrácie.Vďaka akvizíciám v segmente laboratórnej diagnostiky sme sa stali prvou skutočne diagnostickou spoločnosťou na svete, ktorá ponúka zobrazovacie technológie a laboratórnu diagnostiku, terapiu, zdravotnícke IT riešenia doplnené poradenstvom a servisnou podporou. Siemens Healthcare dodáva komplexnú škálu riešení – od prevencie a včasného odhalenia choroby až po jej diagnostiku, liečbu a starostlivosť o pacienta.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What we are looking for
The AWS Architect will define the migration strategy for lift and shift of on-premise applications to Amazon AWS cloud. He will expand the strategy into systematic steps for execution. He will supervise the lift and shift of a suite of application to Amazon AWS cloud.
Task and Responsibilities
Define the strategy for lift and shift of on-premise applications to the cloud
• Analyze the on-premise applications and define the strategy for lift and shift
• Create a lift and shift process model clearly defining the individual steps of the lift and shift process
• Consider all non-functional requirements of the applications and ensure they continue to work at expected levels after the lift and shift
• Consider all security requirements of the applications and ensure they continue to meet the security requirements after the lift and shift
• Define a testing strategy for validating the applications performance post-migration
• Automate the migration process to the maximum extent possible
• Define the appropriate toolset that will be used for the lift and shift migration"
Supervise the execution of the lift and shift to ensure that:
• Each application is migrated flawlessly as per the strategy and the define process
• Troubleshoot any issues that may crop up during the migration process and provide resolutions
• Test the applications to ensure the soundness of the applications after migration"
Interact with application owners to:
• Understand application characteristics
• Define the migration process for each application
• Keep the stakeholders informed of the progress of migration
• Seek and obtain stakeholder assistance whenever required to work aound issues that arise"
Report the progress of migrations to senior management and stakeholders:
• Planned vs. actual progress
• Key issues and plans for mitigation"
Required education, skills and personality requirements
Required education University education (Bachelor's degree)
Educational Specialization Information Technology, Computer Science or related fields
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Number of years of experience 10
Personality requirements and skills Experience: 10+ years of relevant work experience within the software development space:
• “AWS Certified Solution Architect - Associate"
• Must be well versed in software architecture principles
• Must demonstrate a track record in architecting departmental software application in an enterprise setting, using .NET or Java technologies
• Must possess comprehensive understanding of cloud technologies
• Must have proven track record in the lift and shift migration of on-premise applications to Amazon AWS
• Must be able to demonstrate hands-on experience and understanding of Amazon AWS security concepts and how they are applied to lift and shift migrations
• Must have a deep understanding of non-functional requirements of software applications and how they impact migration to Amazon AWS
• Must demonstrate sound understanding of testing strategies for testing cloud applications
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Good understanding of ITIL concepts
• Experience in Windows Server administration, security concepts
• Good understanding of software development concepts
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
• Socializing programs (teambuildings)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)