Siemens is a global powerhouse in electronics and electrical engineering, successfully operating in the industry, energy and healthcare sectors.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What we are looking for
Take an opportunity to join the well established finance team. At this role you will be responsible for:
* analytical review of BS,
* governance not only of the regular closing topics, but also establishing new companies within siemens concern,
* drive a harmonisation of processes throughout our partners within central and eastern Europe.
Main tasks are:
• accounting, closing and reporting (monthly, quarterly and annual IFRS financial statements)
• analytical reviews and reconciliation of balance sheet and P&L statements based on IFRS accounting standards
• Supporting management and operational business based on accounting and closing topics e. g. revenue recognition, inventories, fixed assets, AP/AR topics, provisions & accruals according to IFRS guidelines
• participation on special projects like M&A transactions, IT implementation, process optimization
The stable activities are slashed with challenges such as implemantation of new IFRS standards and system changes. For sure you will not be bored in case you are open to challenges, have a team spirit and like to spend time at work actively.
Required education, skills and personality requirements
Required education University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Educational Specialization Economy
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Double-entry bookkeeping - advanced
Number of years of experience 3
Personality requirements and skills * Good communication skills
* Team player and problem solving personality
* Willing to travel occasionally
* General Ledger, Closing & Reporting experience in SAP
* Deep knowledge of IFRS
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
• Socializing programs (teambuildings)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : 1600 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.