Siemens is a global powerhouse in electronics and electrical engineering, successfully operating in the industry, energy and healthcare sectors.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What we are looking for
We are looking for accounting professionals.
* Accounting advisory for business and transactional centers
* Analytical reviews and reconciliations
* Closing & Reporting
* Revenue recognition, inventories, fixed assets / leasing, provisions & accruals
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Required education, skills and personality requirements
Required education University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Educational Specialization Economy
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Number of years of experience 3
Personality requirements and skills Your qualifications:
* Good communication skills
* Team player and problem solving personality
* Willing to travel occasionally
* General Ledger, Closing & Reporting experience in SAP
* Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
* Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
* Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
* Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
* Socializing programs (teambuildings)
* Training and development program (business and product training, e-learning, language courses, soft skills training,…)
* Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)