Siemens Healthcare s.r.o. Siemens Healthcare je poskytovateľom medicínskych riešení so špičkovými kompetenciami a s inovačnou silou v oblasti diagnostických a terapeutických technológií, vrátane informačných technológií a systémovej integrácie.Vďaka akvizíciám v segmente laboratórnej diagnostiky sme sa stali prvou skutočne diagnostickou spoločnosťou na svete, ktorá ponúka zobrazovacie technológie a laboratórnu diagnostiku, terapiu, zdravotnícke IT riešenia doplnené poradenstvom a servisnou podporou. Siemens Healthcare dodáva komplexnú škálu riešení – od prevencie a včasného odhalenia choroby až po jej diagnostiku, liečbu a starostlivosť o pacienta.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What we are looking for
We are looking for a Senior HR manager / generalist for Siemens Healthineers Slovakia, a fast growing company employing 350 employees in the field of SW development, Sales and Service operating in Bratislava, Košice and Žilina. Your role will be defining and ensuring the implementation of HR strategies and all strategic initiatives related to HR business partnership, guidelines, processes and procedures for Siemens Healthineers Slovakia, as well as hands-on support for the operational units.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
More about us on : http://www.siemens.sk/download/velki-ludia/
Responsibilities and duties:
• Heading the HR organization of Siemens Healthineers Slovakia (and further development to multi-country function possible)
• Contributing to development, deploying and ensuring implementation of Siemens Healthineers global HR strategy, policy & guidelines within area of responsibility
• Defining and ensuring implementation of corporate approved general HR policies, matching respective legal requirements
• Managing roll-out of global HR standards, processes and / or programs: strategic planning, target setting, coordination and controlling of programs and projects
• Ensuring quality operations of HR processes (e.g. recruiting, development programs, performance management, HR business partnership)
• Ensuring that organizational unit´s overall HR operation and / or targets meet all agreed performance goals
• Guiding business management in HR policy and program matters, acting as personal advisor to unit´s executives in all general HR related issues
• Initiating and overseeing continuous development of general HR infrastructure
• Keeping abreast of industry and / or regional trends
• Coordinating a ensuring quality of outsourced payroll services
• Liaising with public and private stakeholders in subject matters, on behalf of the organizational unit.
Required education, skills and personality requirements
Required education University education (Master's degree)
English - Advanced (C1)
Driving licence B
Number of years of experience 5
Personality requirements and skills Qualification:
• University degree, preferred specialization: Human resources, labor law, psychology, business administration
• Experience in HR field (preferably HR generalist or manager) minimum 5 years, international experience or work in an international corporation preferred.
• Deep knowledge in the field of Compensation & Benefits, Labor Law, Learning and Development.
• English fluent (C1)
• PC skills: proficient user of MS Office, SAP of advantage
• Willingness to travel occasionally
• Positive attitude to work in and to contribute to an international HR community
We are looking for a customer minded person, with a pro-active approach, high degree of reliability and excellent communication skills.
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
• Socializing programs (teambuildings)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : 2000 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.