C/C++ Developer / POS application (Ref. No.: 2295400)
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Digital Park II, Einsteinova, Petržalka
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- We are currently looking for C/C++ Developer who will join our team POS Development EMEA . Your main responsibility will be work on embedded software design and implementation on Ingenico Telium2 and Tetra platform to deliver state of the art POS application based on new NEXO standard and work on updates for existing SPDH application
• SW development of payment application and additional value added services primary on Ingenico Terminal platform (Telium2 and Tetra family)
• Agree and implement enhancements of existing SPDH application with project teams
• Be responsible for technical specification of changes to be done on POS software
• Comply to all security related standards needed in payment industry like PCI,…
• Help integrating solution into First Data landscape and support surrounding teams during testing phase
• Execute changes according First Data change policies
• Gain detailed knowledge of Europe wide NEXO standard – especially the part about TMS – see http://www.nexo-standards.org/ for details
• Work closely with internal testing team and operations if issues occur in production to solve problems
It is great opportunity, isn’t it? We are offering you generous amount of benefits as well. Have a look at it in section Benefits.
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
- 1883.00 minimum, our salary offer will depend on level of expertise of candidate
- Other benefits
- - company stocks
- Flexible working time
- Meal vouchers – fully covered by the company
- Contribution to pension plan
- Health care - Private medical center
- Life and Accident Insurance
- 25 full paid sick leave days per year
- 5 sick days
- Long term career development
- Hard & Soft skills trainings
and others . . .
- Contract type
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- Personality requirements and skills
- We are always supporting our new colleague but it is still required to have some experience and skills for this position as well.
Our new colleague needs to meet several requirements/to have experience with:
• Really strong skills in C and C+ coding
• Experienced in embedded programming
• Standard tools like: Git, Gerrit, Jira, Confluence for standard software development lifecycle
• Team player and able to work with international teams locally and remotely
• English is a must
• Any knowledge about card transaction processing and POS terminals is a benefit – including NEXO
• HTML5 knowledge is a benefit
Ability to work independently is more than welcomed.
If you can literally speak fluently in English and you are personally meeting requirements noted above, we are waiting for your application!
- Brief description of the company
- First Data is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants around the world. With over 42 credit/debit cards on file, First Data powers the payments value chain in over 80 countries across the globe. We are proud of our Billion merchant transactions annually and nearly 750 Million extensive customer relationships supporting over 7,000 financial institutions and the largest merchant distribution network in the industry with over 1,200 partners servicing merchants large and small.
First Data’s International division is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants worldwide. With more than eight billion transactions annually and more than 70 million card accounts on file outside the U.S., First Data powers the payments value chain across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting clients around the world with offices in 34 countries.
We help businesses simplify payment processing and improve the customer experience with our broad portfolio of solutions, including: credit and debit card issuing and acquiring, point of sale terminals and deployment services, gift card and loyalty solutions, eCommerce, information and analytics solutions, card production and mailing, mobile solutions and more.
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Information technology, computer programming, web portals
3390301 Dátum zverejnenia: 18.6.20182018-06-18 Lokalita: Digital Park II, Einsteinova, Petržalka Pozícia: C Programmer, C# Programmer, C++ Programmer Spoločnosť: SIA Slovakia, s.r.o. Základná zložka mzdy (brutto) a ďalšie odmeny: 1883
.00 minimum, our salary offer will depend on level of expertise of candidate