Java developer - SEPA payments processing (Ref. No.: 2305090)
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- We are currently looking for Java developer - SEPA payments processing who will join our eMAX Test and Development team.
Your main responsibility will be SEPA payments processing implementation!
• - SEPA payments processing implementation – implementation of new transaction feeds and extension of existing ones on business critical payment processing platform
- Spring Batch based solution using Dozer and JAXB for data mapping and transformation to XML.
- Implementation of new system and client integrations using Spring Batch and XML conversion technology.
- Enhancements of the existing solution, help with selection of most appropriate technologies and tools to extend the solution.
- Collaboration within a local team in Bratislava as well as with business representatives and analysts in Germany.
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
- 1883.00 euro - minimum, our salary offer will depend on level of expertise of candidate
- Other benefits
- We are offering you generous amount of benefits, e.g. :
- Company stocks
- Flexible working time
- Meal vouchers – fully covered by the company
- Contribution to pension plan
- Health care - Private medical center
- Life and Accident Insurance
- 25 full paid sick leave days per year
- 5 sick days
- Long term career development
- Hard & Soft skills trainings
and many others . . .
- Contract type
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
- Personality requirements and skills
- We are always supporting our new colleague but it is still required to have some experience and skills for this position as well.
Our new colleague needs to meet several requirements/to have experience with:
• Experience in application design and development of distributed, highly scalable, efficient, and fault-tolerant systems in Java
• Knowledge of following technologies / tools :
• Java 8
• Spring - Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Integration
• XML processing - XSLT, JAXB or other XML processing framework
• Hibernate, SQL, relational databases (Oracle, DB2 and HSQL preferred)
• Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, Eclipse, IDEA
• Experience in taking the projects from the requirements phase to the delivery phase using the full software development life cycle.
• English - expert, German (optional / plus)
Ability to work independently is more than welcomed.
If you can literally speak fluently in English and you are personally meeting requirements noted above, we are waiting for your application!
- Brief description of the company
- First Data is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants around the world. With over 42 credit/debit cards on file, First Data powers the payments value chain in over 80 countries across the globe. We are proud of our Billion merchant transactions annually and nearly 750 Million extensive customer relationships supporting over 7,000 financial institutions and the largest merchant distribution network in the industry with over 1,200 partners servicing merchants large and small.
First Data’s International division is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants worldwide. With more than eight billion transactions annually and more than 70 million card accounts on file outside the U.S., First Data powers the payments value chain across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting clients around the world with offices in 34 countries.
We help businesses simplify payment processing and improve the customer experience with our broad portfolio of solutions, including: credit and debit card issuing and acquiring, point of sale terminals and deployment services, gift card and loyalty solutions, eCommerce, information and analytics solutions, card production and mailing, mobile solutions and more.
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Information technology, computer programming, web portals