Junior Finance Analyst - great opportunity for graduates!
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Digital Park II, Einsteinova 25, 851 01 Bratislava 5, Bratislava
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Would you like to be a part of significant Finance team? Would you take an ownership and be committed to work you love? If your answer on questions above were yes, you should continue reading. Now we are offering you a great opportunity for your career and personal growth in company with more than 24,000 employees operating in 36 countries worldwide. Can you imagine your contribution within this organization? Because we can.
We are currently looking for new Financial Analyst who will join our Finance team for CEESEE in Bratislava.
If you are a candidate we are looking for, you will experience work on complex financial analysis projects, prepare financial and business related analyses, research in such areas as financial and expense performance, budgeting, costing, rate of return, depreciation and working capital within CEESEE region.
Your main responsibility will be:
• Participates in month end closing.
• Prepares monthly KPIs, CAPEX, OPEX reports.
• Prepares financial reports, tables, charts.
• Participates on planning process and supports colleagues in preparing the monthly P&L variance analysis against forecast and plan.
• Prepares various ad-hoc financial analysis and data generation.
• Investigates and analyzes any inconsistencies.
Besides that you will prepare forecasts and analyzes trends in sales, finance, general business conditions and other related areas.
It is great opportunity, isn’t it? If the job description itself is not enough for you, don’t worry, we are offering you generous amount of benefits as well. Have a look at it in section Other benefits.
- Other benefits
- We are offering you generous amount of benefits, e.g. :
- company stocks
- Flexible working time
- Meal vouchers – fully covered by the company
- Contribution to pension plan
- Health care - Private medical center
and others . . .
- Contract type
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2) and Slovak - Upper intermediate (B2)
- Personality requirements and skills
- We are always supporting our new colleague but it is still required to have some experience and skills for this position as well.
Our new colleague needs to have experience with:
• Advanced MS Office skills, especially Excel.
• Knowledge of accounting principles.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Willingness to learn.
Ability to work independently is more than welcomed.
If you can literally speak fluently in English and you are personally meeting requirements noted above, we are waiting for your application!
- Brief description of the company
- SIA is European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets. SIA Group provides its services in over 50 countries, and also operates through its subsidiaries in Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Hungary and South Africa. The company also has branches in Belgium and the Netherlands, and representation offices in the UK and Poland.
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Information technology, computer programming, web portals