Java Developer at First Data (Ref. No.: 2268410)
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Digital Park II, Einsteinova, Petržalka
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Would you like to be a part of dynamic and significant team of developers? Would you take an ownership and be committed to work you love? If your answer on questions above were yes, you should continue reading. Now we are offering you a great opportunity for your career and personal growth in company with more than 24,000 employees operating in 36 countries worldwide.
We are currently looking for Sr Java Developer who will join us. Your main responsibility will be implementation and maintenance of JAVA back end applications.
Your will be a technical lead for project related functional areas responsible for leading small team of developers on the project. You will consult and work closely with other team members, testers, business analysts, system architects to identify business needs and appropriate technical solutions.
• Take the High level description of a solution and provide technical breakdown for junior developers.
• Technical breakdown needs to be described and documented in internal tracking system (Jira/Confluence).
• Distribute the tasks within the team members (including himself).
• Ensure the quality of a code implemented by junior java developers.
• Track the work of the junior developers on daily basis to ensure the agreed delivery time.
It is great opportunity, isn’t it? If the job description itself is not enough for you, don’t worry, we are offering you generous amount of benefits as well. Have a look at it in section Other benefits.
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
- 1583.00 euro - minimum, our salary offer will depend on level of expertise of candidate
- Other benefits
- We are offering you generous amount of benefits, e.g. :
- company stocks
- Flexible working time
- Meal vouchers – fully covered by the company
- Contribution to pension plan
- Health care - Private medical center
- Contract type
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Intermediate (B1)
Java - expert
- Personality requirements and skills
- We are always supporting our new colleague but it is still required to have some experience and skills for this position as well.
Our new colleague needs to meet several requirements/to have experience with:
• Good knowledge of Java 6 syntax and semantics (including Generics),
• Creating JUnit service unit and integration test cases
• Using Java JAXB + Maven JAXB Plugin for generating Java classes from XSD/WSDL files
• Spring Java-based Context Configuration (using annotations and context Java class instead of XML context files)
• Spring Boot applications
• Spring Web Services (Spring WS) configuration and helpers for Web services client and server
• Spring Integration for creating mediation flows
• Activity for implementing business processes in BPMN
• Using Hibernate for object-relation mapping
• Using Git code management repository
• Using Gerrit to perform code reviews
Ability to work independently and to lead projects/people is more than welcomed.
If you can literally speak fluently in English and you are personally meeting requirements noted above, we are waiting for your application!
- Brief description of the company
- SIA is European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets. SIA Group provides its services in over 50 countries, and also operates through its subsidiaries in Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Hungary and South Africa. The company also has branches in Belgium and the Netherlands, and representation offices in the UK and Poland.
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Information technology, computer programming, web portals