Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Shaw’s aim is continuous and intelligent investment in research and core competence to develop processes, equipment and systems expertise establishing Shaw as a seamless extension of its customer’s development team.
Shaw specializes in custom engineering, prototyping, short-run production verification and manufacturing of its customer’s fuel system, hydraulic fluid line component, plastics injection molding and Diesel Emissions Fluid (DEF) challenges. Shaw’s proven staff, dedicated to operational excellence, is poised to become your technology partner.
Technical Product Support Liasion with French and English
Discover exciting careers at Shaw Development. Whether you're an experienced professional, a recent grad, or looking for a career change, there could be a Shaw Development career opportunity for you. Manufacturing is an ever-changing business, but one thing will never change - Shaw Development’s commitment to bringing value to our customers and putting them at the center of everything we do.
Salary: 11,000 pln per month
See you at http://www.shawdev.com/ !
There is an exciting new position available for an experienced Technical Product Support Liasion for the European market. Responsibilities include developing new business in the USA and global market. This position will be located in some where in Europe and must be willing and able to travel on short notice up to 75% of the time.
You will be performing site visits and field investigations for potential product issues at suppliers and customers. You will be supporting the identification, resolution and implementation of fixes on key product issues with OEM’s. You will gather data and assist with warranty claims supporting OEM account teams to find resolutions to customer issues with support from the engineering team.
You will help to ensure efficient, high quality, problem free integration of Shaw products and systems into a wide variety of installations through communication and coordination with engineers, new product development groups, and other US based support teams. You will lead discussions with OEMs/suppliers regarding installation issues pertaining to quality, installation defects, and design limitations. You will create improvement plans to reduce OEM defects as a result of specification accuracy.
Other Duties would include:
- Fielding phone calls and emails from customers with application issues and problems.
- Ensuring all installations comply with the quality requirements defined by the specific market.
- Acting as “the voice of the customer”. Representing both the Customer’s and the Company’s interests in product design/technical reviews, engineering integration team meetings, and day to day interactions.
- You will serve as the Shaw internal expert on the machines, business, and installations.
Education and/or Experience:
- BS degree in an engineering program and a minimum of 2 to 5 years work experience in manufacturing or technical related field. Eperience and aptitude using tools and processes found in automotive related industries.
- Thorough hands-on knowledge of design development and test engineering, manufacturing and assembly operations.
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills where problems are very unusual and challenging.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with fluency in Engish and French.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated with a strong sense of personal ownership and a team attitude.
- Ability to work independently while prioritizing and supporting multiple tasks in a high paced and exciting environment.
- competetive salary
- benefits (private healthcare, sport card, etc.)
- working in International environment
- real development path
Please send your CV in English
Send resume by clicking Apply or apply on our website at www.shawdev.com.
Shaw Development LLC, established in 1956 is a privately-owned company located in the United States, in Bonita Springs, Florida. The company engineers, validates and manufactures fluid system components and subsystems for on-highway, military, off-road heavy duty vehicle applications. Shaw Development can also provide custom turnkey fluid system solutions for the storage and transfer of the vehicle's service fluids such, as fuels, hydraulic oil, engine coolant, and Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF). Shaw is an energetic, fast-paced company that believes fundamentally in team building, development of highly talented people, and is an equal opportunity employer.