Neváhajte a pošlite životopis! O prácu sa uchádzajú aj kandidáti, ktorí nespĺňajú úplne všetky požiadavky.
Sharp‘s goal is to improve people‘s quality of life through modern technologies and the highest standards of innovation, quality and design. Our employees shape the relationship with our customers and business partners through creativity, responsibility and reliability.
We are looking for the best!
Currently for our office in BRATISLAVA
Centralized Accounting for CZ, SK and HU
You are looking forward to:
- Day to day accounting –all journal entries (GL, A/R, A/P, Fixed Assets, etc.)
- Account reconciliations, posting bank statements, assist with payments
- Perform month-end and yearly closing
- VAT reporting
- Credit Control functions
- Support Controlling Department in Austria with data and reporting
- Support physical inventory and fixed inventory as needed
- Maintain and ensure ongoing compliance with accounting policies and procedures
- A varied activity in an international company
- A pleasant working environment with collegial team spirit
- Benefits: Meal vouchers and 3 sick days per year
- Salary starting from € 1.200,--monthly gross based on a full-time employment 40h/week.
There is a clear willingness to overpay, which corresponds to your qualifications and experience as well as your individual performance.
- At least 5 years experience in Accounting position in Group Company
- Bachelor‘s degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of IFRS, local GAAP and tax law
- Working independently and managing multiple priorities
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Good knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office
- Fluent English skills-Hungarian and German language would be advantageous
Are you a reliable team player and are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
We look forward to meeting you.
Send your application documents to:[email protected]