Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Place of work: Remote work
Salary: From 2 500 EUR/month
+ variable bonus. Final salary depends on candidate´s professional experience.
Company profileScheidt & Bachmann, Mönchengladbach was founded in 1872 and today presents itself as an innovative company with a long tradition. In a total of four largely separate divisions, systems for parking and leisure centres, systems for railway signalling technology, fare collection systems, and systems for petrol stations are developed, produced and distributed. Scheidt & Bachmann Slovakia s.r.o. was established in 1995 at the initiative of Scheidt & Bachmann. A successful cooperation with the University of Žilina also made a significant contribution to the establishment.
Fare Collection Systems
offers a wide range of products of various technical equipment according to customer requirements. This area covers modern, comprehensive fare collection systems in urban, suburban, and metropolitan transportation with ticket printing and coding machines.
- Perspective work in a stable company with adequate financial assessment and opportunities for personal development (soft skills and technical training, language courses).
- Rich social program for employees (several social events and team buildings, sport and culture possibilities).
- Flexible working time, additional vacation, "bridgedays".
- Work in international and multicultural teams (divisions in 23 countries).
- Possibility of international business trips.
- Design of new customer networks / network infrastructures.
- Test and implementation of new network infrastructures.
- Coordination of implementations with multiple teams as well as customers.
- Successfully completed bachelor’s or master’s degree education in IT or electrotechnical engineering field.
- Excellent record on network technology skills.
- Knowledge of routing, switching, load-balancing technologies.
- Knowledge of virtualized and AWD-based networking.
- Knowledge of Cisco, Hewlett-Packard, Dell and Palo Alto network infrastructures.
- Experience with Network security.
- Network certifications are an advantage.
- Very good written and spoken English.
- German is an advantage.