Software Integration Engineer
Place of work: Bratislava, Slovakia (Job with occasional home office)
Salary: From 3 250 EUR/month
Junior from 2 100 €; Advanced from 2 650 €; Senior from 3 250 €; + variable bonus. Final salary depends on candidate´s professional experience.
Company profileScheidt & Bachmann, Mönchengladbach was founded in 1872 and today presents itself as an innovative company with a long tradition. In a total of four largely separate divisions, systems for parking and leisure centres, systems for railway signalling technology, fare collection systems, and systems for petrol stations are developed, produced and distributed. Scheidt & Bachmann Slovakia s.r.o. was established in 1995 at the initiative of Scheidt & Bachmann. A successful cooperation with the University of Žilina also made a significant contribution to the establishment.
Fare Collection Systems
offers a wide range of products of various technical equipment according to customer requirements. This area covers modern, comprehensive fare collection systems in urban, suburban, and metropolitan transportation with ticket printing and coding machines.
- Perspective work in a stable company with adequate financial assessment and opportunities for personal development (soft skills and technical training, language courses).
- Rich social program for employees (several social events and team buildings, sport and culture possibilities).
- Flexible working time, additional vacation, "bridgedays".
- Work in international and multicultural teams (divisions in 23 countries).
- Possibility of international business trips.
Your responsibilitiesBring the Account-based Ticketing system into live as member of project team:
- Integration of software components (JEE services) delivered by multiple scrum teams, i.e. verify and ensure that the software components work properly together and provide the required business logic.
- Development of automated test cases verifying the functionality of software components and integration these components into the system.
- Investigation and clarification of found issues.
More information about the team:
- Successfully completed bachelor’s or master’s degree education in IT or electrotechnical engineering field.
- Experience with software testing and test automation.
- Experience with (any) scripting.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum is an advantage.
- Team player.
- Written and spoken English is a must, German is an advantage.