Service Operation Coordinator - Specialist
Place of work: Remote work
Salary: From 1 150 EUR/month
+ variable bonus. Final salary depends on candidate´s professional experience.
Company profileScheidt & Bachmann, Mönchengladbach was founded in 1872 and today presents itself as an innovative company with a long tradition. In a total of four largely separate divisions, systems for parking and leisure centres, systems for railway signalling technology, fare collection systems, and systems for petrol stations are developed, produced and distributed. Scheidt & Bachmann Slovakia s.r.o. was established in 1995 at the initiative of Scheidt & Bachmann. A successful cooperation with the University of Žilina also made a significant contribution to the establishment.
Fare Collection Systems
offers a wide range of products of various technical equipment according to customer requirements. This area covers modern, comprehensive fare collection systems in urban, suburban, and metropolitan transportation with ticket printing and coding machines.
- Perspective work in a stable company with adequate financial assessment and opportunities for personal development (soft skills and technical training, language courses).
- Rich social program for employees (several social events and team buildings, sport and culture possibilities).
- Flexible working time, additional vacation, "bridgedays".
- Work in international and multicultural teams (divisions in 23 countries).
Your responsibilities on 1st Level B2B customer support (UK, US and Canada customers):
- Analysis of incoming request (e-mails, chats, phone calls).
- Collection of available symptoms (from customer or remotely from system).
- Case handling process - prioritisation and classification of requested issues.
- Troubleshooting – remotely or by fingertip to requester.
- Proactive monitoring of hosted services and devices (Event Management).
- Coordination and dispatching of field technicians in UK, CA and US - English language.
- Coordination and support for additional level of service support.
- Shift work: 365/24/7.
- Full remote work available (optional) after F2F training in Žilina.
- Experiences with remote troubleshooting -SW and HW.
- Experience with Salesforce environment or other CRM is an advantage.
- High working time flexibility (willingness to work on shifts).
- Technical type with analytical thinking.
- Responsible and independent approach.