Schaeffler Kysuce, spol. s r.o.
junior from 1200 €/month, senior from 1500€/month + variable part - candidate seniority will be considered in the job offer
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are looking for juniors and seniors for the new R&D project in the field of E-mobility.
Are you interested in the automotive industry? Are you keen on working interdisciplinary in the field of mechatronics? Are you a systematic and analytical person? Do you enjoy teamwork? Do you want to develop your talent and learn something new? Yes? Then you might be a suitable candidate to become a system engineer at Schaeffler.
Your future tasks:
- Development of hybrid modules, e-axles, actuators, and chassis mechatronic systems.
- Support the project team in Requirements specification completion
- Analysis, Review & Trace of Requirements from Stakeholder to System; System Element; Component Level and preparation of requirements specifications for internal review
- Support the project team in Architecture specification completion
- Creation of system architecture models based on Enterprise Architect for the evaluation and selection of hybrid concepts considering the use cases and requirements of the overall system hybrid module
- Working in a dynamic and challenging international envirnonment
- Stable post in an international company
- Professional training – partly held in Germany
- career growth opportunities
- Flexible working time (37,5 hrs./week)
- overtime compensation
- Language courses (EN,DE) fully covered by Schaeffler
- 13th/14th salary
- Referrral and relocation bonus
- Improvement bonus
- Company contribution to pension system – 3% of gross base salary
- rich social program
Personality requirements and skills
R&D Schaeffler Kysuce has been part of the research and development of products designed and produced by the company Schaeffler Kysuce, spol s r.o. for both Automotive and Industry market. It started its activities regarding chassis components in the 2008 and expanded to lead and support projects for complex systems.
Since 2019, R&D Schaeffler Kysuce becomes and important partner within Schaeffler Group for the research and development of E-mobility products. Focus is shifting to mechatronical systems of hybrid transmissions designed for the new generation of vehicles.
If you interested in this position and you meet the requirements, do not hesitate and apply with a cover letter and CV in English.