Process Engineer (PMT – Process, Method, Tool)
Schaeffler Kysuce, spol. s r.o.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Do you like working in the international environment? Are you interested in hybrid transmissions and new energy vehicles? Are you keen on embedded software?
Become a member of a new team of SW/HW engineers and develop your career with us.
- Transfer the Schaeffler processes regarding Software and System Development into the organization
- Conduct trainings and, where necessary, create the related training material for process related topics
- Conduct process audits locally and deduct necessary improvements.
- Support of employees and project teams with regards to development processes, tool support
- Create / Improve / Maintain processes in collaboration with the related Process/Method/Tool colleagues in Germany
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
- Working in a dynamic and challenging international envirnonment
- Stable post in an international company
- Professional training – partly held in Germany
- career growth opportunities
- Flexible working time (37,5 hrs./week)
- overtime compensation
- Language courses (EN,DE) fully covered by Schaeffler
- 13th/14th salary
- Referrral and relocation bonus
- Improvement bonus
- Company contribution to pension system – 3% of gross base salary
- rich social program
Personality requirements and skills
- Experience with the Aspice process framework
- Ideally trained as Aspice accessor (any level)
- Methodical and very structured person
- good communications and presentation skills
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
R&D Schaeffler Kysuce has been part of the research and development of products designed and produced by the company Schaeffler Kysuce, spol s r.o. for both Automotive and Industry market. It started its activities regarding chassis components in the 2008 and expanded to lead and support projects for complex systems.
Since 2019, R&D Schaeffler Kysuce becomes and important partner within Schaeffler Group for the research and development of E-mobility products. Focus is shifting to mechatronical systems of hybrid transmissions designed for the new generation of vehicles.
If you interested in this position and you meet the requirements, do not hesitate and apply with a cover letter and CV in English. Deadline for submitting applications 9 October 2019.