Schaeffler Kysuce, spol. s r.o.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Do you like working in the international environment? Are you interested in hybrid transmissions and new energy vehicles? Are you keen on embedded software?
Become a member of a new team of SW/HW engineers and develop your career with us.
In the environment of automotive embedded software for the drivetrain:
- Analysis of change requests from customer and deriving the requirements from these
- Definition and implementation of control strategies including the necessary tests and documentation
- Integration of the complete software
- Analysis of concern reports
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
- Working in a dynamic and challenging international envirnonment
- Stable post in an international company
- Professional training – partly held in Germany
- career growth opportunities
- Flexible working time (37,5 hrs./week)
- overtime compensation
- Language courses (EN,DE) fully covered by Schaeffler
- 13th/14th salary
- Referrral and relocation bonus
- Improvement bonus
- Company contribution to pension system – 3% of gross base salary
- rich social program
Personality requirements and skills
- Knowledge in embedded systems and the programing of these
- Good knowledge of procedural programming languages (ideally C) or alternatively good knowledge of model-based SW development (ideally Matlab, Simulink, dSpace TargetLink)
- Ideally understanding of mechatronic systems
- German language skills are an advantage
C# - advanced
C - advanced
Objective-C - advanced
C++ - advanced
R&D Schaeffler Kysuce has been part of the research and development of products designed and produced by the company Schaeffler Kysuce, spol s r.o. for both Automotive and Industry market. It started its activities regarding chassis components in the 2008 and expanded to lead and support projects for complex systems.
Since 2019, R&D Schaeffler Kysuce becomes and important partner within Schaeffler Group for the research and development of E-mobility products. Focus is shifting to mechatronical systems of hybrid transmissions designed for the new generation of vehicles.
If you interested in this position and you meet the requirements, do not hesitate and apply with a cover letter and CV in English. Deadline for submitting applications 9 October 2019.