Software Function Development – SW Architect
Schaeffler Kysuce, spol. s r.o.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
In the environment of automotive embedded software for the drivetrain:
- Analysis of change requests from customer and deriving the requirements from these
- Definition and implementation of control strategies including the necessary tests and documentation
- Integration of the complete software
- Defining the architecture for new projects based on customer requirements in collaboration with the project teams whilst maintaining the architecture of legacy projects
- Maintenance of documents related to the software architecture
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
- Working in a dynamic and challenging international envirnonment
- Stable post in an international company
- Professional training – partly held in Germany
- career growth opportunities
- Flexible working time (37,5 hrs./week)
- overtime compensation
- Language courses (EN,DE) fully covered by Schaeffler
- 13th/14th salary
- Referrral and relocation bonus
- Improvement bonus
- Company contribution to pension system – 3% of gross base salary
- rich social program
Personality requirements and skills
- Design methods (UML, SysML)
- Experience in the field of automotive embedded software development
- Knowledge in embedded systems and the programing of these.
- Good knowledge of procedural programming languages (ideally C) or alternatively good knowledge of model-based SW development (ideally Matlab, Simulink, dSpace TargetLink)
- Ideally understanding of mechatronic systems
University education (Master's degree)
Matlab - advanced
UML - advanced
If you interested in this position and you meet the requirements, do not hesitate and apply with a cover letter and CV in English.
You can submit your application by 7 September 2019.