Place of work
Sanofi is a fast-growing company we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals who will help drive the development of our Company and achieve our objectives.
Customer Engagement Lead Slovakia
- Customer Engagement (further in the document an abbreviation CE is applied) strategy and operational plan preparation and execution in constant collaboration with the marketing, medical and commercial team.
- Customer insights & needs collection with the support of BOS dept
- Content strategy creation and execution in respect to positioning and messages delivered by marketing
- Preparation of well-articulated requirements regarding channels development to be presented to BOS dept. and further channels effective usage with Omni-Channel approach
- KPIs set up & monitoring in cooperation with BOS with respect to external and internal benchmarks
- Proficiently pulls analyses and shares data on monthly and quarterly basis to highlight insights and make actionable decisions with marketing and commercial team.
- Develop or adapt customer/brand value propositions aligned with Cluster value proposition
- In cooperation with BOS dept. undertake ROI analysis on customer engagement strategy in key brands to provide Head of CE Cluster with recommendations to ensure that all MCE opportunities are well captured/optimized.
- Liaise with service colleagues to identify areas where performance shows that assistance by the Customer Engagement team may be beneficial.
- Keep abreast of changes to policy, procedures, and services, prepare and deliver appropriate communication of these changes.
- University degree (medical field would be an advantage), preferably an additional education in Business Management or Marketing field
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in pharmaceutical or FMCG industry or marketing field, in an international environment
- Marketing knowledge, strategic analysis and planning, project management
- Excellent English language knowledge and skills (written and oral)
- Technical skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proven project management skills, communication, presentation, persuasion, ability to work cross-functionally
- An opportunity to work for a successful international company
- An opportunity to broaden your knowledge and expertise in the field
- Continuous profesional and personal development
- An attractive compensation & benefits package
Contact person: Kamila Vlčková
E-mail: send CV
E-mail: send CV