Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Content Designer (100% remote)
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are looking for a talented content designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clarity and be able to translate high-level requirements and transform them into intuitive and functional user-facing content. Working as part of the Data & Insight team, you will report to the Head of Product in a highly collaborative cross-functional team.
You will be working closely with the UX Designer on the team to create concepts where content and design genuinely complement each other and where content strategy is part of the conceptualization from the start – not an afterthought.
Employee perks, benefits
- Work in an international and highly passionate collective
- Participation in interesting projects
- Fully remote position
- 5 Extra days of holiday
- 5 sick-days
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
Personality requirements and skills
- Collaborate with product management, UX, data science, and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions that bring real insights to our users
- Create the content strategy and final product content from concept to hand-off
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user focus to complex design challenges
- Present and communicate key milestone deliverables to peers and stakeholders
- Establish best practices and standards for content
- Support colleagues, investors, NGOs, and other data consumers by building frontends that make it easy to use our data, data products and make better decisions from them
Required skills and experience:
- Native-level proficiency in English
- Excellent content writing and communication skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction and solid experience working in product design teams
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- BS/MS in Humanities, Social Science, Interaction Design, or related
- High attention to detail
- Self-motivated and not afraid of learning new technologies
- Experience working in an agile environment within a highly motivated team
Desired skills and experience (optional):
- Experience working with Figma is a definite benefit
- An awareness of environmental issues, particularly as they relate to our core themes of Climate Change, Deforestation, and Water Security
Brief description of the company
We do offer international experience, consultants with wide-ranging knowledge and experience in their specific fields and deep knowledge of the job market.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services. (25908/2004 - OSS 129/2005. Plati pre SR.)
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Odpovedáme všetkým kandidátom do 3 pracovných dní, a to aj v prípade zamietavého stanoviska
Nenašli ste ponuku, ktorá by Vás zaujala? Navštívte našu stránku www.synergie.sk, kde nájdete aj pozície, ktoré nie sú zverejnené na pracovných portáloch.
Poznáte niekoho, kto je vhodným kandidátom na jednu z našich pozícií? Zapojte sa do nášho referenčného programu a získajte 200 EUR!