Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Data Visualizer (environmental sustainability reporting solutions) - 100% remote
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Sounds interesting? As a Data Visualizer, you will be part of an elite team delivering the goals of a new data platform. To add, you will be closely working with the Data & Insights Department to ensure cross-organization consistency using various programs and tools
This role requires experience in building data visualizations for data products, with tools such as Power BI, and automation of the data pipeline feeds. You will work closely with the team members (UX/UI designer, Data Engineers & Data Scientists) to implement engaging visualization for internal and external stakeholders. The most essential will be to demonstrate the capability to work and communicate effectively with others, including stakeholders and thematic teams, while ensuring that gathered requirements and then outputs are delivered in scope, on time, and in the desired quality.
- Visualize data in various tools such as Power BI with usage of code languages used in visualization (Python)
- Work to develop unique prototype dashboards and expand on existing ones to build appealing and fascinating visuals for stakeholders
- Cooperate with the UX/UI designer and Data Scientists/Data Engineers to inform user flows, dashboard wireframes, prototypes, and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides and attractive user interfaces
- Implementing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components, and informational components
- Locate, identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Track performance of dashboards to ensure maximum efficiency and optimization
- Be in touch with stakeholders to grasp the necessary requirements and deliver outputs to highest standard
Employee perks, benefits
- Become a part of a global non-profit organization developing world´s environmental disclosure system
- Be a member of professional international team
- 100% remote with occasional travelling (1-2 per month, fully paid by company)
- Developing professional knowledge and skills
- Interesting employment benefits: e.g. 5 extra days of holidays, 5 sick days
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
Personality requirements and skills
- 2+ years of experience required in field of data visualization using BI tools (Power BI), knowledge of DAX and usage of Python code base
- 2+ years of knowledge of SQL query databases and proficiency in data retrieval from other various database technologies such as MongoDB, Parquet, Hive
- Usage and developing dashboard wireframes, implementing user informed visualization and UX design
- Participate in developing and maintaining dashboards in a cloud-based toolset, preferably Azure
- Experience with version control and shell scripting
- Knowledge in ETL-processes (including processing text data for NLP visualizations)
- English on professional level - good technical communication & presentation skill
- Be able to work in a matrix environment within a virtual team
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Brief description of the company
We do offer international experience, consultants with wide-ranging knowledge and experience in their specific fields and deep knowledge of the job market.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services. (25908/2004 - OSS 129/2005. Plati pre SR.)
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Odpovedáme všetkým kandidátom do 3 pracovných dní, a to aj v prípade zamietavého stanoviska
Nenašli ste ponuku, ktorá by Vás zaujala? Navštívte našu stránku www.synergie.sk, kde nájdete aj pozície, ktoré nie sú zverejnené na pracovných portáloch.
Poznáte niekoho, kto je vhodným kandidátom na jednu z našich pozícií? Zapojte sa do nášho referenčného programu a získajte 200 EUR!