Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
T-SQL Data engineer (environmental sustainability reporting solutions) - 100% remote
Job description, responsibilities and duties
If yes, we are looking for a SQL Data Engineer who will be primarily working on delivering a number of advanced T-SQL scripts which are delivered through an SSRS report fed from packages built-in SSIS. At a later stage, this process will be replaced with among others Azure Data Factory and PowerBI.
Among mentioned above your role would be also to:
- Deliver a number of data for the company´s Supply Chain Team
- Ensure the requirements are understood correctly by yourself and there will be a contact from the stakeholder team ready to answer any of your queries
- Support colleagues, investors, NGOs, and other data consumers in the use of processed data and data products to make a better decisions making from them
- Gather data requirements and data testing for key tools
Employee perks, benefits
- 5 days of paid sick days
- 5 days of additional holiday
- To participate in interesting projects
- To develop professional knowledge and skills
- To become a part of an international team
- Hybrid work mode (flexibility to choose working on-site or remotely)
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
Personality requirements and skills
- Experience in writing high-performance advanced T-SQL and stored procedures
- Strong ability to analyze user requirements
- Significant track record of delivering creative Business Intelligent solutions (including report design and dashboards) using the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack (SSIS, SSRS)
- Strong understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles, and practices
- Demonstrate ability with Microsoft SQL Server 2016 database engine, mainly with regards to performance tuning
- Knowledge of data warehousing, including designing, supporting, and building ETLs
- Experience in working closely with data users to support them in their work
- Experience of working in an agile environment with tight deadlines within a highly motivated team
Desired skills and experience (optional):
- Wide range of strong Azure skills (i.e. Azure DevOps, Azure Data Factory, Data Bricks)
- ADF Pipelines to build and populate SQL databases
- Experience in analytics tools
- Experience in building externally facing BI tools delivered through websites
- Experience with R programming language
- Knowledge of development in C#, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
- An awareness of environmental issues, particularly as they relate to core themes like Climate Change, Deforestation, and Water Security.
Brief description of the company
We do offer international experience, consultants with wide-ranging knowledge and experience in their specific fields and deep knowledge of the job market.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services. (25908/2004 - OSS 129/2005. Plati pre SR.)
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Odpovedáme všetkým kandidátom do 3 pracovných dní, a to aj v prípade zamietavého stanoviska
Nenašli ste ponuku, ktorá by Vás zaujala? Navštívte našu stránku www.synergie.sk, kde nájdete aj pozície, ktoré nie sú zverejnené na pracovných portáloch.
Poznáte niekoho, kto je vhodným kandidátom na jednu z našich pozícií? Zapojte sa do nášho referenčného programu a získajte 200 EUR!