Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Data Visualizer/Data Analyst (environmental sustainability reporting solutions) - 100% remote
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Have I heard yes? As a Data Visualizer, you will work on designing and visualizing data related to products with the Data & Insights Department.
This role requires experience in building data visualizations for data products, with tools such as Power BI, and automation of the data pipeline feeds. You will work closely with the team members (UX/UI designer, Data Engineers & Data Scientists) to implement engaging visualization for internal and external stakeholders. The most essential will be to demonstrate the capability to work and communicate effectively with others, including stakeholders and thematic teams, while ensuring that gathered requirements and then outputs are delivered in scope, on time, and in the desired quality.
In addition to the responsibilities mentioned above, your role would be also:
- Visualize data in BI tools such as Power BI and, ideally, with code-based visualization tools in Python (e.g. libraries such as Plotly, visualization interfaces such as Dash, etc.)
- Developing prototype dashboards and expanding existing dashboards to build compelling and engaging visuals for stakeholders
- Working with the UX/UI designer and Data Scientists/Data Engineers to inform user flows, dashboard wireframes, prototypes, and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides and attractive user interfaces
- Implementing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components, and informational components
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Performance tracking of dashboards to ensure efficiency and optimization
- Communication with stakeholders to understand requirements and deliver outputs to a high standard
Employee perks, benefits
- 5 days of additional holiday
- 5 paid sick days
- To participate in interesting projects
- To develop professional knowledge and skills
- To become a part of an international team
- Hybrid work mode (flexibility to choose working on-site or remotely)
- Other benefits will be specified during an interviewing process
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
Personality requirements and skills
- 2+ years of experience in data visualization using BI tools such as Power BI, including knowledge of DAX, and ideally visualization using a Python code base (e.g. Plotly, Dash)
- 2+ years of experience using SQL to query databases and experience in data retrieval from other relational and non-relational database technologies (MongoDB, Parquet, Hive)
- Experience in developing dashboard wireframes, implementing user-informed visualization and UX design
- Experience in developing and maintaining dashboards in a cloud-based toolset, preferably Azure.
- Experience in ETL processes (including processing text data for NLP visualizations)
- Good technical communication & presentation skills in English.
- Be able to work in a matrix environment within a virtual team.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience with version control and shell scripting
Brief description of the company
We do offer international experience, consultants with wide-ranging knowledge and experience in their specific fields and deep knowledge of the job market.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services. (25908/2004 - OSS 129/2005. Plati pre SR.)
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Odpovedáme všetkým kandidátom do 3 pracovných dní, a to aj v prípade zamietavého stanoviska
Nenašli ste ponuku, ktorá by Vás zaujala? Navštívte našu stránku www.synergie.sk, kde nájdete aj pozície, ktoré nie sú zverejnené na pracovných portáloch.
Poznáte niekoho, kto je vhodným kandidátom na jednu z našich pozícií? Zapojte sa do nášho referenčného programu a získajte 200 EUR!