Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Data Scientist (environmental sustainability reporting solutions) - 100% remote
Job description, responsibilities and duties
If yes, we are looking for a Data Scientist who will be responsible for leading and delivering the goals of the company's new data platform. As a Data Scientist, you will work on designing and delivering script migration, helping to build up the azure data platform capabilities, and will work closely with the Data & Insights Department to ensure cross-organization consistency. Among mentioned you will analyze, test, aggregate, and optimize the data and present it for the particular clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivery of script migration from various on-prem version control systems and sources
- Re-development and enhancements of scripts to take advantage of the new data platform - Data Brick's capabilities and Azure stack
- Delivery of automated data cleaning and structuring algorithms
- Assistance in 3rd party provisioning and preparation of data
- Strong skills in translation of requirements to code
- Collaboration with cloud team on configuration and best practices of data cloud platform
- SQL code translation to python
- Pre and post-processing script creation to fit current codebases with no or minimal alterations
- Performance tracking scripting and dashboarding
- Creation of power bi insight dashboards and excellent visualization skills
- Productionising analysis pipelines through a cloud toolset and hosting static and dynamic presentations of the generated insight
Employee perks, benefits
- 5 days of additional holiday
- 5 paid sick days
- To participate in interesting projects
- To develop professional knowledge and skills
- To become a part of an international team
- Hybrid work mode (flexibility to choose working on-site or remotely)
- Other benefits will be specified during an interviewing process
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
Personality requirements and skills
Key skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience using an open-source programming language for large scale analysis (Python and R, Spark, PySpark) and relational databases (MongoDB, Parquet, Hive) and using SQL to query databases
- A strong mathematical and statistical background with a deep understanding of statistical inference, experimental design, sampling, and simulation
- Strong experience in the training and production of machine learning models using both structured and unstructured data in big data pipelines, in Azure
- Experience with well-known code libraries for data preprocessing (pandas, dplyr, tidyr, , scipy, feature-engine, beautiful soup, scrapy, spacy, nltk, TextBlob, fastText, polyglot, requests, json, functools).
- Good technical communication & presentation skills in English.
- Be able to work in a matrix environment within a virtual team.
- Strong Project experience with NLP, text analytics, and other relevant areas (e.g. text classification, topic detection, information extraction, Named Entity recognition, entity resolution, Question-Answering, sentiment analysis, event detection, language modeling).
- Experience with managing and deploying models using Azure Data Bricks, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory
- Excellent data visualization skills using Power BI or similar tools.
- Experience with version control and shell scripting
Brief description of the company
We do offer international experience, consultants with wide-ranging knowledge and experience in their specific fields and deep knowledge of the job market.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services. (25908/2004 - OSS 129/2005. Plati pre SR.)
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Odpovedáme všetkým kandidátom do 3 pracovných dní, a to aj v prípade zamietavého stanoviska
Nenašli ste ponuku, ktorá by Vás zaujala? Navštívte našu stránku www.synergie.sk, kde nájdete aj pozície, ktoré nie sú zverejnené na pracovných portáloch.
Poznáte niekoho, kto je vhodným kandidátom na jednu z našich pozícií? Zapojte sa do nášho referenčného programu a získajte 200 EUR!