Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
M365 Senior Support Engineer- L3 - Become a part of the MSF Shared IT Services (SITS) centre of the Doctors without Borders organization in Prague
Job description, responsibilities and duties
You have a unique opportunity to be a part of this implementation journey. As an M365 Senior Support Engineer, you will need to be hands-on to manage and maintain MSF’s M365 tenants and related technologies. M365 infrastructure is utilized across the entire MSF Movement. M365 Senior Support Engineer will lead and implement the MSF SITS M365 strategy and be the last line of issue resolution. This position reports to the Head of Cloud and Projects.
- Managing MSF M365 services and tools
- Providing trouble resolution on complex problems and develop root cause analysis activities that resolve significant system issues – highest escalation point
- Participating in the design of the M365 enterprise architecture
- Leading and managing collaboration, communication, and information sharing projects
- Delivering major upgrades and reconfigurations in change control
- Design and analyses of mix of vendor services to meet business requirements; maintain relationship with vendors; recommend changes and updates to strategy
- Leading project teams with technical consultation to business partners
- Ensuring quality controls within the team and provides feedback to SITS colleagues
- Advanced PowerShell scripting (for M365 management)
- Maintaining a highly secure system through proper configuration and system access monitoring
- Developing and maintaining of both internal and global M365 knowledge base
- Developing and leading of M365 Center of Expertise, knowledge sharing, and community management
- Documenting changes to the systems using change management best practices
- Leading the creation of policies around the proper use of Office 365 services and support.
- Collaboration with other MSF staff, including networking, security, and other IT teams, to facilitate effective issue resolution
- Ensuring service delivery meets the business and quality requirements (based on defined SLAs)
Employee perks, benefits
- Interesting professional and personal challenge
- Rewarding and meaningful work in a young, dynamic, and rapidly growing truly international organization
- Full flexibility and ownership/accountability
- Interesting benefit package:
- Flexible working hours, working from home
- 6 sick days per year (after probation period)
- Possible 13th salary (after probation period)
- Meal vouchers: 110 CZK/day worked
- Benefit card and/or Pension scheme contribution: 2,000 CZK/month total (after probation period)
- MultiSport card – employer: CZK 550/month, employee: CZK 150/month (after probation period)
- Language courses – French/Czech or other language approved by manager, 70% covered by employer, 1.5 hour per week (after probation period)
- Nominal financial contribution for employees with children: 1st child: 1,900 CZK/month; 2nd child: 1,450 CZK/month; 3rd and next child: 800 CZK/month
- Relocation package for former MSF field employees who change their regular domicile location in order to work in MSF SITS Prague office
- Possibility to go for a “sabbatical leave”/mission – for all employees, once per 3 years, successful application process before mission is needed
- Dog/baby friendly office
- Team buildings / family days
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
MSF SITS is a non-profit organization delivering 24/5 technology support, advisory, and consultancy services to MSF entities located in 88 countries. As a key technology in-house partner for MSF, we provide IT services and remote L2 and L3 technical support to MSF field and office end-users around the world.
More than 50 IT and non-IT colleagues from 31 countries work permanently at our headquarters in Prague. Plus, we directly manage local IT departments for two locations: South Korea and West and Central Africa.
Our mission is to support the international medical humanitarian activities of MSF through modern information technology, digitization processes, and secure computing.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
Personality requirements and skills
- 3-6 years of previous work experience in a support and operations role in any of the following areas: Wintel Servers, Microsoft Collaboration Products, Messaging Environments or Active Directory Services, operating systems, storage; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background
- Experience with planning, implementing, and supporting Office 365 solutions
- Cloud infrastructure and servers background – specifically with connectivity, communications, integration, and operating environment
- Multiple Microsoft certifications: (MCP – Microsoft Certified Professional; MCSA – Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate preferred)
- Required experience with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, 2013 or 2016 and with Microsoft Skype Server 2010 and/or Skype for Business Server 2015
- Proficiency in PowerShell scripting, modern SharePoint administration
- Project management experience preferred
- Experience with architecting, designing, and building large scale, multi-regional Microsoft Exchange environments are a big advantage
- Capability of working independently with minimal supervision, participating in projects, and capability of resolving most incidents and configuration changes required
- Experience with concepts as IaaS, PaaS and SaaS and how the various elements of M365 application co-exist and how each application works
- Solid understanding of ITIL/ITSM best practices
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Brief description of the company
We do offer international experience, consultants with wide-ranging knowledge and experience in their specific fields and deep knowledge of the job market.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services. (25908/2004 - OSS 129/2005. Plati pre SR.)
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Odpovedáme všetkým kandidátom do 3 pracovných dní, a to aj v prípade zamietavého stanoviska
Nenašli ste ponuku, ktorá by Vás zaujala? Navštívte našu stránku www.synergie.sk, kde nájdete aj pozície, ktoré nie sú zverejnené na pracovných portáloch.
Poznáte niekoho, kto je vhodným kandidátom na jednu z našich pozícií? Zapojte sa do nášho referenčného programu a získajte 200 EUR!