Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Join the Raiffeisen Group!
We are a company, specialised in providing back-office services, particularly in the areas of payment transactions, securities, treasury, loan processing and customer services. We are based in two locations – our Head-Office in Vienna and in Bratislava.
Back Office Employee for the Financial Services Sector - Custody team
- Back-office activities in custody settlement
- Transactions processing (e.g. instructing trades according to the client´s orders, confirmations drafting, trade validation etc.)
- Settling all transactions using different IT systems
- Communication with clients and financial institutions in English
- Daily contact with RSC headquarters in Vienna in English or in German
- After becoming an expert, there is the possibility of your next career step of becoming a mentor/trainer for new employees
- A-Level or higher education
- English (advanced level), German is welcome but not necessary
- Strong analytical skills
- Team-oriented approach, willingness to learn, independent work
- High accuracy, precision and high responsibility
- Enthusiasm for research activities and economic interest
- PC skills: Microsoft Office – advanced
- Discover an interesting area of work in a dynamic company!
- Be trained on-the-job by our experienced employees.
- Use the opportunity we provide for mobile working (after your onboarding phase - dependent on previous experience).
- A generous benefits package from additional holidays, 13th and 14th month’s salary (entitlement according to law regulation) to a range of sporting activities, vouchers and events.
- A transparent salary scheme with annual performance-related salary increase: starting (gross) salary of min €1,300 per month (excl. overtime payments). A higher starting salary may be offered, dependent on proof of qualifications and previous experience.