Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Join the Raiffeisen Group!
We are a company, specialised in providing back-office services, particularly in the areas of payment transactions, securities, treasury, loan processing and customer services. We are based in two locations – our Head-Office in Vienna and in Bratislava.
Back-Office Employee - Treasury Services
You are looking for a job in an international company?
Would you like to work for a company with a good working atmosphere and many company benefits, e. g. free coffee and tea, Multisport card, additional holidays and many others
- Check and assign monthly broker-invoices for Foreign Exchange and Money Market/Derivatives Products
- Match daily broker confirmations for Foreign Exchange and Money Market/Derivatives Products
- Check and confirm the daily netting figures (Foreign Exchange Deals) via phone or e-mail
- Static Data Maintenance: set up new clients including re-check client and account installation for different units
- Portfolio Reconciliation for Foreign Exchange and Money Market Derivatives Products
- MIFID/EMIR-Reporting Maintenance: complete of daily reporting data
- Settlement of Foreign Exchange and Derivatives products
- Daily contact with RSC headquarters in Vienna in English or German
- A-Levels or higher education
- English (advanced level), German is welcome but not necessary
- High accuracy, precision and high responsibility
- Strong analytical skills
- Team-oriented approach
- Service and customer orientation, willingness to learn, independent work
- Enthusiasm for research activities and economic interest
- PC skills: Microsoft Office
Realise your talents, supported by our modern training and development opportunities #itsinyourhands
Our offerWe trust you will be happy in our company as we are offering:
- interesting area of work in a dynamic company!
- training on-the-job by our experienced employees and friendly attitude
- the opportunity for mobile working (after your onboarding phase - dependent on previous experience).
- additional holidays and paid sick leave as we believe in a healthy work-life balance
- reward for loyalty with providing 13th and 14th month’s salary
- events to get to know each other better and build friendships
- A transparent salary with annual performance-related salary increases: starting (gross) salary of min. € 1,276 per month (excl. overtime payments and bonus). A higher starting salary may be offered, dependent on your qualifications and previous experience.