Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Join the Raiffeisen Group!
We are a company, specialised in providing back-office services, particularly in the areas of payment transactions, securities, treasury, loan processing and customer services. We are based in two locations – our Head-Office in Vienna and in Bratislava.
International Payments Processing – Back Office Employee
- Processing of overdrawn and blocked payment orders (electronic and manual)
- Liaising with internal and external departments via email and telephone in English language
- Booking and handling of incoming and outgoing MT103 and MT202 swift messages
- Booking of manual payments to balance accounts
- Monitoring of special requests and cut off times
- A-Level or higher education
- English (advanced or intermediate level), German is welcome
- PC skills: Microsoft Office – advanced
- Flexibility and willingness to work on several different topics
- Self-motivated, initiative, reliable and accurate
- Strong sense of teamwork
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent process changes
- Discover an interesting area of work in a dynamic company!
- Be trained on-the-job by our experienced employees.
- Use the opportunity we provide for mobile working (after your onboarding phase - dependent on previous experience).
- A generous benefits package from additional holidays, 13th and 14th month’s salary (entitlement according to law regulation) to a range of sporting activities, vouchers and events.
- A transparent salary scheme with annual performance-related salary increase: starting (gross) salary of min €1,276 per month (excl. overtime payments). A higher starting salary may be offered, dependent on proof of qualifications and previous experience.