Join the Raiffeisen Group!
We are a company, specialised in providing back-office services, particularly in the areas of payment transactions, securities, treasury, loan processing and customer services. We are based in two locations – our Head-Office in Vienna and in Bratislava.
Back Office Employee for the Financial Services Sector – Payments Compliance Services
- Monitoring and analysis of payments in the context of financial sanctions, RBI policies and EU regulations.
- Assessment about execution of payments using well-structured checklists.
- Written communication with banks and customers in case of further payment details and additional information are required.
- Handling of respective investigation cases (incl. reminders, escalations…)
- Preparation of data in Excel
- A-Level or higher education
- English (advanced level), German is welcome but not necessary
- Strong analytical skills
- Team-oriented approach
- High accuracy, precision and high responsibility
- Service and customer orientation, willingness to learn, independent work
- Enthusiasm for research activities and economic interest
- PC skills: Microsoft Office – advanced
- Discover an interesting area of work in a dynamic company!
- Be trained on-the-job by our experienced employees.
- Use the opportunity we provide for mobile working (after your onboarding phase - dependent on previous experience).
- A generous benefits package from additional holidays, 13th and 14th month’s salary (entitlement according to law regulation) to a range of sporting activities, vouchers and events.
- A transparent salary scheme with annual performance-related salary increase: starting (gross) salary of min €1,090 per month (excl. overtime payments). A higher starting salary may be offered, dependent on proof of qualifications and previous experience.