Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Join the Raiffeisen Group!
We are a company, specialised in providing back-office services, particularly in the areas of payment transactions, securities, treasury, loan processing and customer services. We are based in two locations – our Head-Office in Vienna and in Bratislava.
Operational Leader for Financial Sanctions SK
You are looking for a job in an international Shared Service Centre?
You want to become part of the Raiffeisen Banking Group – one of the biggest banking groups in Austria?
Would you like to work for a company with a good working atmosphere and many company benefits?
- Monitoring and analysis of payments in the context of financial sanctions, RBI policies and EU regulations.
- Assessment about execution of payments using well-structured checklists.
- Written communication with banks and customers in case of further payment details and additional information are required.
- Handling of respective investigation cases (incl. reminders, escalations…)
- Operational and disciplinary leadership (together with Head of Department)
- Responsibility for quality and performance within the team as well as performance reporting
- Operational Resource planning (holidays etc.)
- Development and training of employees
- Realisation of Continuous Improvement Processes as well as implementation of measures
- Participation in daily business
- A-Level or higher education
- English (advanced level), German is welcome but not necessary
- Strong analytical skills
- High accuracy, precision and high responsibility
- Service and customer orientation, willingness to learn, independent work
- Enthusiasm for research activities and economic interest
- PC skills: Microsoft Office – advanced
- Discover an interesting area of work in a dynamic company!
- Be trained on-the-job by our experienced employees.
- Use the opportunity we provide for mobile working (after your onboarding phase - dependent on previous experience).
- A generous benefits package from additional holidays, 13th and 14th month’s salary (entitlement according to law regulation) to a range of sporting activities, vouchers and events.
- A transparent salary scheme with annual performance-related salary increase: starting (gross) salary of min €1512 per month plus role-based allowance (excl. overtime payments). A higher starting salary may be offered, dependent on proof of qualifications and previous experience.