RSC Raiffeisen Service Center GmbH is a Shared Service Center within the Raiffeisen Banking Group which provides a wide range of operational services in the financial sector. We are a dynamic Austrian Company with our headquarters in Vienna and our processing site in Bratislava.
Securities Settlement – Back Office Employee
- Back-office activities in securities settlement
- Transactions processing (e.g. instructing trades according to the client´s orders, confirmations drafting, trade validation etc.)
- Settlement Monitoring of all pending transaction using different systems
- Daily communication with clients/counterparts/custodians in English
- Daily contact with RSC headquarters in Vienna
- A-Level or higher education
- English (advanced or intermediate level), German is welcome
- PC skills: Microsoft Office – advanced
- Flexibility and willingness to work on several different topics
- Self-motivated, initiative, reliable and accurate
- You will be part of an international shared service centre for financial services within the Raiffeisen Group with English as company language.
- Enjoy a friendly working environment in our dynamic company.
- You will receive a comprehensive training programme.
- Transparent remuneration scheme with defined on-target salary (incl. annual performance-related salary increases). Fixed starting salary (no previous experience) EUR 1,066 gross per month (full time), variable compensation add on. Higher fixed starting salary possible, dependent upon previous experience.
- Enjoy numerous company benefits such as multisports card, company events, additional holidays, 13th and 14th month´s salary (entitlement according to law regulation), cafeteria system etc