RSC Raiffeisen Service Center GmbH is a Shared Service Center within the Raiffeisen Banking Group which provides a wide range of operational services in the financial sector. We are a dynamic Austrian Company with our headquarters in Vienna and our processing site in Bratislava.
Back-Office Employee for the Financial Services Sector - Payment Investigations
- Handling of payment investigations
- Documentation and monitoring within our investigation database
- Contact to international banks in a written form
- A-Level or higher education
- English (advanced or intermediate level), German would be an asset
- PC skills: Microsoft Office – advanced
- Communicative and flexible personality
- Willingness to learn
- Self-motivated, initiative, reliable and accurate
- You will be part of an international shared service center for financial services within the Raiffeisen Group with English as company language.
- Enjoy a friendly working environment in our dynamic company.
- You will receive a comprehensive training programme.
- Transparent remuneration scheme with defined on-target salary (incl. annual performance-related salary increases). Fixed starting salary (no previous experience) EUR 1,000 gross per month (full time), variable compensation add on. Higher fixed starting salary possible, dependent upon previous experience.
- Enjoy numerous company benefits such as company events, additional holidays, fresh fruit, great work-life-balance and many more.
- Transparent remuneration scheme with defined on-target salary (incl. annual performance-related salary increase)
- Enjoy numerous company benefits such as multisports card, company events, additional holidays, 13th and 14th salary (entitlement according to law regulation), cafeteria system etc.