Druh pracovního poměru
Ricardo Prague s.r.o.
Ricardo has close associations with HORIBA Test Automation in the UK who operate part of a globally distributed software development team within the Ricardo Prague offices.
As a member of this team you will participate in the development of class leading data acquisition, automation and data management software platforms and applications. Our solutions incorporate a diverse and stimulating range of software technologies mainly based on the Microsoft Windows platform.
The role will involve working with a small, geographically-distributed, testing team to generate test specifications and undertake testing for multiple product development streams. Testing is carried out using a variety of facilities, including desktop machines, a VMWare Virtual Infrastructure and live test stands.
HORIBA Test Automation Ltd. is an ISO9001:2008 and TickIT approved company and is committed to fostering a culture of continuous improvement in all aspects of its operations. This role will be expected to make a contribution to optimising the effectiveness of our testing activities in particular and the quality of our operations in general.
Responsibility for carrying out hands-on validation and verification testing activities in a Microsoft Windows environment at Prague Technical Centre
•Preparation of software test specifications
•Estimation of time and resources for software test specification execution
•Manual and automatic validation and verification testing of real-time and application code
•Investigation of problem reports received and identification of faults
•Work with the development team to improve product testability
•Liaison with other HORIBA sites around the world
•Based in Prague with occasional business trips within Europe and to North America
The ideal candidate will have most of the following
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Level is desirable
- Some QA and software testing industry knowledge
- Several years software testing experience
- Competence in working with Microsoft Windows operating systems (XP and Windows 7) and Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
- Ability to deliver to agreed deadlines
- Ability to use configuration management, change management and defect tracking tools
- At least intermediate level of English (daily use and communication with native speakers)
- Strong teamwork, organizational, oral and written communication skills
Additional skills that would be advantageous include
- Knowledge of automotive engineering or a degree or equivalent qualification in a related subject, such as engineering
- Experience of using automated software testing tools
- An interesting and varied role within an expanding international company, work with latest technologies and career progression
- Informal company culture and flexible working hours
- Secured bike storage for active cyclists and a nearby cycle track
- Modern offices close to city centre (tram, metro B) with variety of restaurants and services in the area
- Possibility to travel to other Ricardo locations and client´s sites
- English lessons with native speakers within working hours twice a week
- Company and team building events
- Motivating employee benefit package (25 days of holiday, flexi and sick days, annual travel transport ticket reimbursement, contribution to life and pension insurance, sport activities, employee interest free loan etc.)
Kontaktní osoba: Tomáš Petřík
E-mail: poslat životopis
E-mail: poslat životopis