Ľutujeme, spoločnosť ponúkajúca danú pracovnú pozíciu ukončila zverejnenie ponuky na stránke.
Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Team Leader of international ICT team
What will be your job duties?You might not have heard of Alma Media company, but we’re sure you’ve heard about companies that live under our umbrella such as Profesia in Slovakia (Profesia.sk, Paylab.sk, Tulu.sk etc.) or LMC in Czechia (Jobs.cz, Prace.cz, Seduo.cz etc.) and many others. Our handiwork includes well-known brands all over the Europe from Finland to Croatia. Which means that we need (and already have) a strong ICT team that takes care of the whole group and right now we are looking for a new Team Leader, who will be capable of leading this team and holding the whole ICT strategy. So what do you think? Are you the right person? :)
What will be your mission as our new Team Leader?
You will be responsible for:
- Leading our Pan-European ICT team and carrying out day-to-day managerial activities.
- Monitoring and following up outsourced IT services.
- IT assets management, purchasing processes and contract renewals.
- Providing the management with the appropriate inputs regarding IS&T orientations, investments, and savings opportunities.
- Managing IS&T budget, infrastructure projects and security in tight relationship with Corporate ICT - ensuring the alignment with it.
- Ensuring the software license compliance and monitoring the performance of our applications & systems.
You will be leading an international team of ICT-specialists assembled from different corners of Europe. The team is responsible for delivering ICT-services in close co-operation with Alma Media Group ICT. Team participates (with you in charge) in ICT-development activities as well as end-user support.
Your team is part of Alma Career’s global Technology-function and you will be part of the Technology Management Team.
What is our strategy and how do we build our infrastructure?
We are in the beginning of a transformation. Our business is freshly re-organized from individual silos to global functions supporting regional businesses. There are numerous development projects in the pipeline to implement this change – you will be participating in these activities together with your colleagues in Technology as well as Product Development.
The core of our business is about developing digital recruiting services - i.e. software development. Within our transformation we are also harmonizing the tools we are using as well as the products we are producing. This harmonization – again – includes ICT-related development, which you will be leading.
What do we require?What do we expect from you?
- We are looking for a person who has at least 5 years of solid working experience in similar roles preferably in an international company.
- You have a proven track record of leading teams successfully and developing IS&T assets.
- English is comfortable for you. You can speak fluently and even having a presentation in English is not a problem. Capability to communicate in Slovak or Czech language is beneficial for you.
- Alma media has many offices over the Europe, but you will be part of Central area, so you can choose from offices in Bratislava or Prague and there is also the possibility to work remotely in case of need.
We hope you have a curious mindset and a passion for leading people as well as managing tasks. You will collaborate daily with our stakeholders; business management, our staff and service providers. That is why you must engage in fluent dialogue with people in various roles and be interested in the logic of our business. If you are comfortable with versatile tasks, contributing to a greener future and enjoy solving challenging problems, this may be just the right spot for you!
What can you find at our company?And what will make you happy?
Great feeling about your job that helps other people.
A lot of opportunities to gain new experience and for your further education.
International environment where you can lead many cross-country projects and practice your English on daily basis.
Really nice offices both in Bratislava and Prague.
You can look forward to many benefits, but right at this moment it is different in Slovakia and Czechia, so it depends where will be your “home” office. But we plan to unite these benefits in the future.
You will get a strong laptop (MacOS/Windows/Linux), mobile phone and nice data package.
Home office is of course given in case of need. :)
- 2 extra days off and birthday leave.
- Multisport or Golem card partially paid by the employer.
- Work-life balance - working from home, flexible working hours.
- Financial support in case of life milestones (wedding, childbirth).
- Referral program for recommending new colleagues.
- Support of the company for further education and development n the field of IT, labor market, online and others (local and foreign conferences).
- Working in the team of fellow inspiring specialists.
- Pleasant open atmosphere in the company, fairness in negotiations and stimulating environment for the implementation of meaningful ideas.
- Volunteer activities within the work (participation in CSR projects).
- Various social, team-building and sporting events.
How to apply?
Send us your CV or Linkedin profile and come (first online) to talk with our HR Team - Zuzana (Slovakia) and Adam (Czechia).