Place of work
Brno, Brno - City
PPG Industries' vision is to be the world’s leading coatings and specialty products company. Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than any other company does. Founded in 1883, PPG has global headquarters in Pittsburgh and operates in nearly 70 countries around the world. Sales in 2016 were $14.8 billion. PPG shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange (symbol: PPG) and the company is ranked 182 on the Fortune 500.
Team leader for HR Admin team in Shared Services Center
PPG INDUSTRIES CZECH REPUBLIC, s.r.o.
In Shared Service Centre in Brno we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world-class accounting, finance, VAT and HR processes.
Apply for a Team Leader position and you'll become a vital part of our company. As one of the world's coatings company we need ambitious people with the ability to create a vision and operate with an international perspective.
Building trust-based relations across borders.
Fueled by your passion and dedication you will be responsible for the service and performance of a HR Administrators team.
Your main focus will be:
- Leading a team of HR Administrators providing agreed HR administration services to EMEA countries and provide administrative support on specified tasks.
- Monitor the demand on workload of the team to ensure motivation and customer satisfaction – referring to the customers to agree new plans where needed.
- Initiating and conducting monthly/agreed performance reviews with local HR SSC Managers in the local countries, including other key contact people of the local HR team.
- Act as an escalation point for all queries addressed to your team.
- Develop, lead and motivate the team through coaching; influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Ensure that the HR Oracle system and any associated databases are maintained on time and accurately.
- Further develop cross-functional partnership with internal HR SSC Managers and local HR teams.
- Process documentation being in place for all countries in scope of Team Leader supervision – process maps/ SIPOCs and work instructions to be created and up to date for all activities executed by all direct reportees.
- Focus on standardization, automation of the current processes.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Previous 3-5 years of work experience in managing teams is essential - in a shared services environment preferred
- Excellent organisational skills and time management, ability to prioritise/negotiate with local HR SSC Managers in EMEA countries
- Focus on process improvements – proposing and driving process improvement initiatives leading to higher standardization and automation of HR Administrator scope of work
- Strong PC skills (Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint, knowledge of Oracle is welcome)
- Solid knowledge of English; knowledge of other European language is welcome (French, Dutch, German, Italian, Spanish)
- Previous experience with process improvement projects
- Service mindset and comfort when challenging ‘status quo’
Contact person: Kateřina Vychodilová
E-mail: send CV
E-mail: send CV