Na tomto mieste
Za našim úspechom nestoja iba výnimočné produkty, ale aj talentovaní a nadšení zamestnanci. Staňte sa súčasťou našej spoločnosti a spoločne docielime úspech.
sa začne vaša kariéra
Finance business partner - sales (sk)
Finance Business Partner is a senior position within the Commercial Finance team, reports directly to Head of Commercial Finance and leads a team of two senior business analysts
• Provides timely and accurate management information to Slovak Sales Director, Slovak Off-Trade and On-Trade channel directors and managers and to company senior management for the decision making.
• Ensures the translation of commercial strategies into commercial plans and financials.
• Manages the short to medium term profitability of the Slovak sales channels and provides profitability analysis and challenge to the sales organization.
• Provide overall financial evaluation of the company sales plan and manage the alignment between both sales channels, trade marketing and brand marketing department and other functions (Supply Chain, Manufacturing)
• Manage the preparation of solutions to sales and overall company profitability issues, identify opportunities for improvement, propose adequate solutions and discuss it with management an Executive Board
• Provide the continuous challenge to decisions on revenues with the respect of the channel and brand profitability
• Manage the budget process for sales, cost of sales and profit targets, variance analysis to reach the set targets and ensure alignment to strategic plan
• Providing leadership, giving recommendation and identifying potential growth opportunities
• Review and evaluate investment opportunities
• University degree
• 5 years experience preferably in international FMCG industry
• Strong communication, presentation and leadership skills
• Strong business orientation and commercial acumen
• Experienced in leading a team
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office software (Excel and Power Point)
• Advanced business English (spoken and written), fluent Slovak/Czech
• Driving licence B
• Ability to travel across Slovak Republic and to Czech Republic
• International and stabile company
• Responsible role
• Job scope variety
• Developed system of individual career development
• Broad portfolio of employee benefits including free beer
• Company car also for private purposes
• Basic salary from 2800 euro gross - its real height depends on experience and other qualifying assumptions. Every employee is also entitled to an annual bonus and corporate benefits.