Na tomto mieste
Za našim úspechom nestoja iba výnimočné produkty, ale aj talentovaní a nadšení zamestnanci. Staňte sa súčasťou našej spoločnosti a spoločne docielime úspech.
sa začne vaša kariéra
Brand Marketing Specialist – Birell
About The Role
Plzeňský Prazdroj, a.s. is looking for suitable candidate to join Birell marketing team as a Brand Specialist. Non-alcoholic beer and non-alco radlers experience steep growth last couple of years and Birell plays important role in this trend. Being strong challenger of category leader in Slovakia is and exciting role requiring open-minded and innovative marketers.
• Develop and supervise execution of selected projects (digital, events, sponsorship, PR etc.)
• Develop BTL activities in line with brand plan and actual market situation.
• Local development of advertising and other brand activations in line with brand positioning and long term brand strategy (not copy paste approach or adaptations).
• Conduct analysis including understanding of key brand drivers.
• Manage and supervise suppliers in the area of Advertising, Digital, Promotions, PR, Sponsorship and Events.
• Participate in and support cross-functional relationships within the company and processes to maximize synergies for delivery of brand goals.
• Manage project budgets and its effective use to reach brand goals.
• University education (Bachelor or Master degree)
• 1+ yr of experience in brand management (including student internships, student jobs etc.)
• Enthusiastic, pro-active and self-driven personality with interest in advertising, digital, sponsoring and promotions
• Time management and project management
• Priority setting and problem solving
• Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
• Analytical mind-set
• Fluent in English
• Driving license B
• Basic salary from 1300 gross - its real height depends on experience and other qualifying assumptions. Every employee is also entitled to an annual bonus and corporate benefits.
• Responsible role
• Job scope variety
• Developed system of individual career development
• Broad portfolio of employee benefits including free beer