Specialist Product Security (m/f)
What we offer:
Join a multinational European team with members coming from over 50 different nationalities all over the world. We believe in strong collaboration as we are convinced, that only together we can grow stronger and keep our innovative edge in the competition. Panasonic is an energetic, creative and proactive organization that consistently aims to exceed its customers’ expectations, to translate its vision into providing solutions based on ideas that will enrich people's lives.
Our aim is to help you achieve your career goals by offering attractive and individual opportunities to develop your talent. We want to offer you the chance to grow within our organization, guided by a variety of training and development measures, as well as an attractive remuneration package.
- You will be working in the area of Product Security in Europe
- In this role you act as a consultant for our R&D departments in the different Panasonic Business Units
- You will advise and support on all Product Security matters, with a focus on increasing resilience of products against attacks and unauthorized access
- You will manage and coordinate small and medium security projects across Europe
What we are looking for:
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in IT Security (e.g. as a developer, consultant etc.), with a strong expertise in security matters
- You possess a good grasp and understanding of software and systems, optionally with first hands-on experience in programming
- Ideally you also have experience in product security
- You possess a strong analytical mind and solution-oriented thinking
- Proactiveness and customer-oriented thinking define your work style
- In addition you have experience and excellent skills in project management, especially in working with software development teams
- You speak English fluently
A better life, a better world
Panasonic is one of the largest and leading electronic product manufacturers in the world. The depth and diversity of our research capabilities, manufacturing expertise, high quality and sophisticated products have remained strong since 1918. In Europe Panasonic employs more than 10,000 people.
Panasonic Europe Ltd.
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity employer
committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.