Ľutujeme, spoločnosť ponúkajúca danú pracovnú pozíciu ukončila zverejnenie ponuky na stránke.
Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Reporting & Systems Specialist R2R
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Type: Full Time
Salary (CZK): Negotiable
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. Reporting and Systems Specialist R2R, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic.
We offer a very attractive complete relocation package including:
• Transport of goods
• Immigration support
• Temporary accommodation
• Support in relocating family
• International schooling for children
So please don’t hesitate to apply even if you are not currently based in Prague.
The Reporting and Systems Specialist Record to Report (R2R) manages reporting and systems activities within the NGSC, enabling the execution of quality services. This role supports having systems, documentation, compliance and reporting in place and supports continuous improvement projects to provide highly effective and efficient end-to-end processes to the Novartis divisions. This role also manages the processes of the Novartis Group entities, ensuring quality and effectiveness of the processes, securing company assets by applying tight controls in the financial transactions, while providing accurate financial information and timely reporting of balances.
• Provides services at expected levels with a clear customer focus and escalates exceptions
• Interacts proactively with all functional areas of the NGSC to ensure appropriate accounting and financial reporting
• Coordinates with local entity, NGSC and outsourced activities to provide a seamless service
• Proactively challenges the Status Quo and comes up with making fact based recommendations
• Supports continuous improvements and process changes towards efficient and effective processes
• Serves as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for related policies and processes
• Supports the measurement and delivery of service levels and SLA/KPI targets
• Corresponds to internal and external inquiries Manage day-to-day activities for Reporting and Systems
• Acts as super user for SAP CO-OM (overhead), PS and IM including correct allocation of access rights
Acts as System Key User Lead and actively initiates and participates in improvements to sustain a highly effective and efficient process and realizes cost reduction opportunities including areas to standardize processes to optimize investments made in global ERP/SAP systems and financial services
• Is responsible for period-end closing of SAP CO, PS and IM and aligns with accounting (accruals, depreciation, period lock)
• Ensures that figures reported from SAP into FRS are correct and ensures close collaboration with key stakeholder such as BPA
• Consults and supports BPA and NGSC in technical and appliance questions
• Provides reports (ICS, BlueBook, special financial reports) for closing and planning
• Provides support for accurate ad hoc reports to local Finance Management, BPA and Funds Flow
• Ensures proper master data maintenance for R2R and O2C processes
• Supervises and educates O&O Service for master data maintenance of cost centers, internal orders and projects (WBS-Elements) in timely manner, taking corrective action as needed
• Ensures BW support (1st level, BW co-ordination meeting, user training and support) Implements accounting and reporting changes in SAP R/3 (PA/ PCA) and adjusts BW-Reports and ensures proper system settings
• Supports BPA-function with regard to a various reporting matters
• Prepares systems for Budget and LE in CO & IM and coordinates Budget/LE process with BPA. Ensures proper interfacing to PCP and working according to planning requirements
• Submits strategic plan in collaboration with BPA functions
• No unsatisfactory audit rating and timely execution of action plans
• Number of business special processes standardized/deliver business benefits and productivity improvements as per target
• Customer satisfaction of service delivery and process specific KPIs in accordance with agreed SLAs
• Stable services incl. those of outsourced operations, no control issues
• Successful roll out of standard CORE systems and processes
The Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC) in Prague delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis divisions worldwide. Prague is part of a globalized network of five NGSCs, which form a successful network of services minded associates partnering with the Novartis business around the world.
Are you interested in joining an international team delivering solutions for an ever increasing demand in the healthcare industry? You will have the opportunity to join projects with a global scope and meet colleagues from all over the world. English is our working language. We are looking for candidates combining professional expertise and excellent interpersonal skills to interact with our colleagues in different cultures, countries and time zones.
Our mission is to care and cure; We want to discover, develop and successfully market innovative products to prevent and cure diseases, to ease suffering and to enhance the quality of life. We also want to provide a shareholder return that reflects outstanding performance and to adequately reward those who invest their money, their time and their ideas in our company.
Benefits of Working for Novartis:
Strong work/life balance, flexible working hours
Pension/risk life insurance scheme
5 weeks paid holiday
Cafeteria employee benefit program
Public transportation allowance
Plus additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’