Software Developer Python, Bash, Tcl
Place of work: Bratislava
What we doAt R&D center in Nokia Bratislava we are developing state-of-the-art technologies which allow our customers to move towards next generation of IP Networks by developing network management solutions and various features for large systems used by biggest network, content or telecom providers in the world.
We have many positions open in this area.
What are your job dutiesAs a Software Developer in test, you will become a part of our world-class product development. You will be involved in test-cases (scripts) development, test automation, as well as test environment development. Multiple testing activities including, but not limited to functional, scale and regression testing are crucial for quality of our products. It is expected to bring new ideas to improve testing and quality of our releases. You will play a key role in identification of issues prior to service launch, reducing quantity and severity of customer-found problems to increase customer satisfaction.
- Understand definition and implementation of developed features
- Prepare test plans
- Design and implement efficient tests
- Understand technical issues and cooperate with development team
- Find bugs and debug failing tests
- Maintain regression tests
What we are looking forWe are looking for junior and senior test developers as well as fresh graduates with programming background. The key is a passion for software development and finding bugs.
- Creativity in problem solving and finding bugs
- Passion in scripting, programming and algorithm
- Advanced Linux user
- Experienced in scripting (any of BASH, TCL, Python or other)
- Understanding of protocol concept
- University education
What we offer
- The excitement of having impact across the most important internet companies
- The opportunity to apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve interesting and challenging problems
- Innovative teammates with diverse interests and hobbies
- A relaxed, flexible and fun environment located in middle of Bratislava