Internship for Software Engineer
Place of work: Bratislava
What we doAt R&D center in Nokia Bratislava we are developing state-of-the-art technologies which allow our customers to move towards next generation of IP Networks by developing network management solutions and various features for large systems used by biggest network, content or telecom providers in the world.
We have many positions open in this area.
What are your job duties
- Develop systems, tools and applications used by developers and testers using C/C++, Python, bash
- Work on a small piece of large system (code base), read and understand existing code
- Maintain existing test scripts
- Work in Linux environment
- Work with different versioning systems like GIT/CVS and test automation environment
- Practice your algorithmic knowledge and develop your programming skills
- Use your knowledge of protocols (TCP/IP) and IP Routing
What we are looking forWe are looking for university students in their final 3 years (3rd to 5th grade), who are interested to learn and gain experience in developing software.