On behalf of Nikro Ltd. in Slovakia, Randstad is searching for a CFO with an international mindset. You will work in an international, dynamically developing company that is constantly expanding. The company has existed since 1991 and has 130 employees in Dolný Kubín. Nikro Ltd. is partly owned by SANOVO TECHNOLOGY GROUP and you will report directly to the Group CFO in SANOVO TECHNOLOGY GROUP in Denmark.
About the role
As a CFO in Nikro Ltd., you will be part of the management team in Nikro Ltd. together with the local CEO and COO. You will be responsible for all financial operational matters, including financial reporting and strategical matters, and you will manage a team of three financial employees. Your responsibilities and duties will include:
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff locally and to the management of the headquarters in Denmark, while recommending further courses of action
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows, income, expenditure and predicting future trends
- Implement financial systems in compliance with the headquarters in Denmark
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Carrying out business modelling and risk assessments
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Comply with state and federal tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions; calculating quarterly estimated tax payments; assembling data for local tax filings.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organizations in Slovakia
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken
- In charge of implementing NAVISION 2016 on site
The successful candidate
The ideal candidate has a financial degree and a background with minimum 6 years’ experience, preferably from an international company. You are able to balance between financial details and the holistic overview and you know how to manage your stakeholders both internally in the organization and externally. You speak Slovak and English at a professional level. Finally, if you have experience with implementing ERP systems, preferably Navision, it is considered a plus.
About Nikro Ltd.
Nikro Ltd. has been designing, producing and offering engineering services for more than 20 years in order to meet the expectations and individual needs of even the most demanding customers. It deals with the production of machinery and equipment for the food industry, production of parts for construction machines and mechanisms. The company manufactures stainless steel products: pressure and non-pressure vessels, reservoirs and pipe fittings.
Nikro Ltd. is a dynamically developing company that is constantly expanding. Currently investing in modern technology, it has a very up-to-date designing department, well equipped CNC machining and sheet metal workshops for the production of standard and atypical products, as well as high standard production and assembly workplaces, with highly qualified and technically competent staff.
Nikro Ltd. is partly owned by SANOVO TECHNOLOGY GROUP. SANOVO TECHNOLOGY GROUP, headquartered in Odense, Denmark, is a leading company within egg handling and processing equipment, equipment for egg inoculation and harvesting for vaccines, enzymes for enhanced functional egg products, spray drying of other applications, in-ovo vaccination and automation and robotics.
How to apply
Randstad is responsible for the recruitment and we will be conducting ongoing interviews. If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Consultant Katherine Fugelseth at +45 6195 9552. Please apply with a CV and application in English.
At Randstad, we support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward.
Randstad DK is part of the international Randstad Group, which is the global leader in HR services. With more than 4,800 offices in 38 countries, we are providing work to more than 650,000 people every day.