Junior Performance & Data Analyst
Purpose of this role is to standardize and coordinate service quality and performance improvement via regular data analysis and improvements follow up.
In this role you will be responsible for:
* Perform, coordinate and report Key Performance Indicators analysis, evaluation, and request interpretation and corrective action from persons in charge (weekly and monthly cycle),
* assures effective escalation to person in charge, manager and director in case quality & performance cycle is not progressing in timely manner and necessary results are not achieved,
* performs assigned regular and ad hoc data collection, analysis, and evaluation,
* coordinates, monitors, report progress on action plans related to selected customers, large customer implementation and top departmental and company projects,
* trains personnel on performance indicators collection, analysis, evaluation, and reporting.
Why join us?
You will have a good time with us. Our culture is very friendly and we like to spend time together, simply because we enjoy each other’s company.
# sense of humour which connects us
While we are working on our tasks to achieve our goals, we love humour and it’s a permanent part of our working life too.
# open communication
When things are going great, we praise each other and when they don’t go so well, we talk about it, too. Our Managing Director has an "open door policy" and likes to hear feedback from the employees – he even actively asks for it!
# learning and development
We are continuously developing our employees (internally and externally) + we also support language skills development with financial allowances.
#.... and even some more pampering
(extra vacation days, discounts on our product portfolio, talent academy, skiing trips, lectures, etc.)
We will be pleased to tell you more about our benefits in person.
What do we require for this position?
•Advanced/Expert/Lover of MS Excel
•Data enthusiastic/driven with strong analytical thinking
•Knowledge of SAP is an advantage, or other ERP
•Being proactive, strategic and able to work independently and as a part of a team
•Open mindset and fast learner
•Education: Mathematics, Statistics,...
•Experience: at least 1 year
• Fluent English in written and spoken
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards:
From € 1500 (your salary will depend on the level of your experience, your skills and qualifications for this role – we will definitely discuss this topic with you during our interview).Kontakt
Lyreco CE, SE