The Business Analyst is an essential role within the company responsible for management and execution of controlling, budgeting and treasury of 4 Lyreco entities operating in Czech Republic, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary.
The position requires sufficient accounting knowledge and strong analytical and communication skills. The expectation from Business Analyst is to master internal process with focus on financial/accounting flows to advise colleagues within the company when needed.
Your key responsibilities:
• Preparation of monthly group reporting including analytical review of performance vs. budget and prior year
• Preparation of regular and ad-hoc financial reports and variance analysis for local
• Management and completion of annual Budget process including yearly plan, short-term forecasts and long term budget
• Management of payments, responsibility for treasury processes and communication to the banks
• Preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual statistics/National bank reports
• Validation of sales bonuses and international league results according to targets, bonus schemes and group rules
• Assessment of complex transactions with suggestion of proper treatment to ensure correct outputs
• Advisory and support to other departments concerning internal procedures and reporting
• To undertake such other duties as may reasonably be requested by a manager
What do we require for this position?
• Experience with accounting and controlling at the minimum of 3 years
• Experience of working at Big 4 is an advantage
• Excellent management and communication abilities
• English language both speaking and writing is a must
• Advanced level of Microsoft Office with focus on MS Excel
• Experience in SAP is a great advantage
• Great attention to detail, high sense of responsibility and independent performance
• Motivated person who is willing to continuously acquire new knowledge and ready for challenges
Why join us?
• We are a stable and employee-friendly company with informal company culture
• You will have the opportunity to acquire international experience due to management of 4 countries from 1 head office
• You will work in a beautiful office with friendly colleagues and own canteen : ) with lots of parking space in front of our building
• We will support your further education through our internal and external trainings program
• If you need to improve your language skills, we can provide language course allowance
• You will have a chance to support our volunteering activities and/or our foundation Lyreco for Education
• If you like good coffee :), we provide one of the best ones right in our offices + tea and fresh fruit every day
• Not to forget: we also have a local and international talent academy for the most talented employees
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards:
From € 2200 (your salary will depend on the level of your experience, your skills and qualifications for this role – we will definitely discuss this topic with you during our interview).
There is also a variable part of the salary, which is dependent on company and personal target achievement.
Lyreco CE, SE
Sme jedným zo svetových lídrov v oblasti produktov pre kancelárie a pracoviská v Business to Business segmente. Hlavné sídlo našej spoločnosti je v Pezinku, odkiaľ zastrešujeme 4 krajiny: Slovensko, Českú republiku, Maďarsko a Rakúsko.
Lyreco CE,SE, Panholec 20, 902 01 Pezinok