Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Part time, Independent Contractor, Work from Home Job
Personalized Internet Ads Assessor Slovakia
About Lionbridge AI
Lionbridge has been a leader in providing training data for over 20 years. We partner with the world's most innovative companies to develop and improve their AI powered products. Whether it’s improving the relevance of search engines or training digital assistants to understand more languages and dialects, our teams help break machine-learning barriers and build human-learning bridges around the world -- and you can be part of it. Headquartered in the United States, with hubs in Ireland, Finland, India, and Japan. Lionbridge offers flexible opportunities with competitive rates across the globe. Learn more at Lionbridge.com
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with one of America’s top 100 most trusted Companies while also increasing your income from the comfort of your home? Then why not join Lionbridge as a part-time Independent Contractor. We are currently recruiting for the opportunity of Personalized Internet Ads Assessor in Slovakia.
What does the role involve?
In this opportunity you will be reviewing online advertisements in order to improve their content, quality and layout. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on advertisements found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used. Another aspect of this opportunity will involve reviewing the language used in advertisements by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance. Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution to the quality of online advertisements in Slovakia.
Who is suitable for this role?
We are looking for dynamic people who have strong communication skills and use the Internet daily. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
You will need to have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this opportunity are up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability.
- You must be living in Slovakia for the last 3 consecutive years
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Slovakia
- Fluency in English and Slovak
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
- Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
- Access to and use of an Android (version 4.1 or higher) or IOS Smartphone (version 8 or higher) to complete tasks
- A Barcode Scanner application must be installed on your smartphone to complete certain tasks
- Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of Social Media
Don’t Delay! Contact Lionbridge using the English language through clicking below and a member of our recruitment team will review your application.