Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Financial Planning Analyst - Closing & Reporting (Ref. No.: 57020)
who are we looking for
• 3+ years experience of Financial Planning and Analysis, or similar area
• Strong leadership skills required. Experience in multi-unit retail/restaurant concepts preferred
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills. Access and Lawson skills desirable
• Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
• Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
• Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
• Language Requirements: Fluency in English language
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
• Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
• Supervision of Financial Analyst(s)
• Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
• Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
• Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
• Implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports
• Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, menu pricing, new store rollouts as well as new projects
• Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
• Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
• Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
• Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.