Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Global Account Customer Fulfillment Representative (Ref. No.: 62534)
who are we looking for
• PC literate, with ability to work with various software packages (e.g. MS Office, SAP knowledge is an advantage).
• Fluent English (oral and written)
• Positive attitude, strong customer care skills
• Confident communicator
• Good time and task management
• Ability to learn and adapt
• Analytical thinking
What we offer:
• You will interact directly with Lenovo customers
• You will become part of a stable team
• We enable you to work with many different cultures
• We give you opportunity to work in a role with bigger variety of tasks
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
• Solve all the customer open queries (e.g. estimated shipment/arrival date for orders, products going end of life, escalations)
• Manage order quality issues in order to achieve targets defined by management and ensure all necessary actions and escalations are in place
• Handle backlog of orders to ensure orders are fulfilled on time and within Lenovo agreed service lead times
• Respond to all requests in a professional and timely manner
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.