Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Service Quality & Technical Support Engineer (Ref. No.: 61284)
who are we looking for
• Degree in Engineering (Industrial / Mechanical / Electrical Preferred)
• Strong data analysis skills
• Some project Management Experience
• Fluent in English
• 3+ Years of Experience in Either Manufacturing or the Development of Consumer Electronics
• Knowledge of process Quality Methods and Quality Sampling Methodologies
• Third Party Production Quality & Process Management Experience
• Innovative Problem Solving Experience
• Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
• Experience with Post Sales Service on Technical
• Experience in support function for smart phones is highly desirable
• Portuguese or Spanish language skills a bonus
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
As a service quality and technical support engineer you will work as part of a high performance, fast paced Regional Service Team focusing on the handset repair process and resulting device quality. You will focus on implementing quality corrective actions within the Service network and provide hands on technical support of test & programming stations at the service center level.
In this role you will:
• Generate repair quality plans based upon data analysis
• Monitor outgoing quality control at third party repair facilities
• Manage quality escalation issues
• Drive on-going product improvements with development engineering & product quality
• Create risk assessment and implement plans for new product launches
• Support for test & programming stations used at Service Centers, establishing and supporting asset (PCBa & component level) recovery initiatives within the region
• Provide new product introduction training to the Service Centers
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.