Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Legal Spend Vendor Manager
who are we looking for
- Firm Rate and Vendor Negotiation Experience, 2-5 years
- Support of legal billing payment processes, 1-3 years
- Ariba or vendor management systems experience, 2+ years
- RFP Project Management Experience, 2+ Years
- Negotiation skills -8+ years
- Excel capabilities (Spreadsheet tracking, pivot tables, data analysis)
- Process Flow charts and word documentation for processes
- Project coordination – task planning
- Demonstrated ability to research, understand software and systems quickly
- Process Documentation and Process
- Process Improvement Mindset
what will you do
These are your detailed responsibilities:
- Total cost improvement for the Legal Department’s spend.
- Create reporting program to analyze and manage legal / service vendor/firm spend, forecast, actuals, accruals, ; provide market rate comparisons
- Help Create and Execute a Firm Panel as well as Alternative Fee - Arrangement (“AFA”) programs to ensure Lenovo is getting the best return on investment in legal services
- Support and Lead RFPs with Counsel to determine the right law firms on matters
- Manage Outside Counsel Performance Reviews
- Design and Consult on Outside Counsel Guidelines
- Identification, qualification, and selection of new vendors and law firms
- Facilitate Outside Counsel Summit Meetings for Lenovo and Strategic (Panel) Partners to discuss relationship status and priorities
- Help Legal Teams review software investments, understand legal tech market and tools, ensure Legal has research available on the technical trade tools available to enable procurement to support our RFP needs.
You will report to Patti Johnson supporting customers in Legal Rest of World. You will participate in team calls and meetings and collaborate with the Legal Operations team to realize the goals for the function.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.