Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Sr. Sales Ops Specialist
who are we looking for
Willingness to work on public holidays as needed to serve sales and partners WW
- Strong communication skills and ability to work cross-departments
- Ability to work independently and prioritize workload
- Good written and spoken business English
- Strong knowledge of the sales systems is nice to have
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of other systems (Windchill, ECC, etc.) is an advantage
what will you do
- Operate the L1 Helpdesk on Dynamics365, LBP, LPH, and CRM sales systems
- Handle emails, phone calls & live chats and RM HelpDesk tickets on related sales - LPH/LBP/Dynamics365/CRM - systems
- Guide users in system access & navigation, deal registrations, bids, and partner registration
- Resolve issues in cases within time-to-close targets
- Raise IT tickets, if needed, for next-level resolution, and cooperate with IT to get resolution on time
- Satisfy/Delight customers in their Helpdesk experience
- Problem-solving and dealing with hard partners
- Share new issues and case resolutions and put them to knowledgebase
- Provide feedback for further improvements
- Propose process changes to improve efficiency
- Support system enhancements by testing functionalities, developing/delivering training and executing deployment
You'll report to Sales Ops Manager.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.